Everything Braids - tricks, tips, and pics

Milkmaid braids are so simple! :buzz:

Make pigtails. Tie off the hair with a hair tie. Braid. And then bobby pin on the other side of the head.

If I can do it, a monkey can. It was so easy and with hair, I'm useless. :P:lol:

#317 is amazing! But I can't do anything to my own hair, it doesn't look good if I do. I'm just not good with my hair. :(

2u922au.png

thinslimbeautiful.tumblr.com

wpid-Wedding-Braided-Updo-Hairstyles-225x300.jpg

braided-up-do-styles.jpg

glamour%20intern%20ellen.jpg

style_tip_braided_hair.jpg

peaches-geldof-braided-hairstyle-with-side-bun.jpg

peaches-geldof-braided-hairstyle-with-side-bun-back-view.jpg

tumblr_kyf0p6znnu1qze65vo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love Emma's and Kristen's styles here and quite fancy wearing them for a wedding this summer, but braids can look quite chunky in my hair (as opposed to the sleek tapered look of many above) because my hair is pretty much all one length, long and thick. Do you think they could work or are they better with finer hair?

I really love Emma's and Kristen's styles here and quite fancy wearing them for a wedding this summer, but braids can look quite chunky in my hair (as opposed to the sleek tapered look of many above) because my hair is pretty much all one length, long and thick. Do you think they could work or are they better with finer hair?

Not at all. I have really fine hair and not much and braids look awful on me unless I tease my hair to gain a bit of volume and have a braid that is loose and not too close to the scalp. I guess we're never happy with what we've got:flower:

I love Kristen's hair in that last set of pictures. I found a similar tutorial, quite messy but you get the basic idea.

tons more (sorry for any double posts, i tried to find them, but i might have missed some)

f*ckyeahbraids.tumblr.com, tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->