F/W 10.11 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Samantha would make a great Prada campaign, especially if it's going to be presented in the dark and nocturnal vibe a la F/W 05 & 06.

Samantha is amazing, actually one of my favs, but i would rather love - when talking about newfaces- to see Barbara Palvin/Ilvie Wittek + one of the supers in this campaign. But i have a feeling that this Rasa girl will repeat the campaign this season. An absolute dream but rather wishful thinking would be separate shots of on the one hand Ann Kenny and Valeriya K and then Ilvie Wittek and Barbara, but that's just a dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara for Prada AND LV would be a dream :heart: She's so damn suitable this season for both of the collections.
But I guess cologne_rocks is right about Rasa & Prada again... which I wouldn't even mind that much if she's alongside Barbara Palvin! I think they'd make a great combo for that campaign. And I rather see Ilvie in Marc by Marc (maybe alongside Hannah?) than Prada.

Last edited by a moderator:
wooo first post lol...
but seriously lara for prada would be amazing , and i'm suprised she hasnt been in any of karl lagerfelds campaigns she would be perfect for a chanel campaign!

For Prada, i want Jac. She's enough feminine to be in it. My B-plan is Sophie Srej. I want her in Prada or in Miu Miu.
I bet Natasha get Gucci, again. Hope that will be her last appearence in it. But i can imagine Jacquelyn, too. She did an amazing job in the fashion weeks and fits into the Gucci-theme.
As Karlie is a Galliano-fav, she will get Dior again, i'm sure.
In LV i think there will be a fresh supermommy who represents a feminine, mature beauty.

I was watching TVModa today and Jo Squillo interviewed Vanessa Paradis at the Chanel show and she said like "I can't wait to wear these clothes for the campaign"...this means she'll get Chanel ? :unsure:
This wouldn't surprise me,since she's also the face of the new Chanel lipstick

Monika Jagaciak JAC have still exclusive for CK ?

I hope so because I've a feeling when this contract is being terminated she's going to book like 6 campaigns as Toni Garrn and Anna J did one year ago per season.

^ :o

Does that mean that she'll not do CK anymore or that she can do CK and other campaigns as well?

I guess it means she may be doing CK, but she's not exclusive for it anymore. :flower:

Btw, is Raquel going to be exclusive for Chloe campaigns too? Like she was for their show on FW?

So tired of Frida... :( I wish she'd just disappear, although I know it's not going to happen.

I hope Lara gets LV again and Adriana for Givenchy!

Lara, Alessandra, Maryna, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen or Maricarla for Prada would be a dream.
I'm frustrated with Chanel's cast, but it was expected. :doh:

Right now, i'm just crossing my fingers for Rasa &/or Jac to get Prada.

I don't wanna see either. Jac is a useless model and Rasa is still a nobody. I'm hoping someone with a bit more aggressiveness will be casted, like Mariacarla or Maryna.

Anna Selezneva was Gucci exclusive this year, maybe she will be also a part of new campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->