F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #3 (please read the rules in post #1)

Roberto Cavalli mens campaign? :ermm:

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES*
paperblog

The model looks like Jonathan Marquez, but it seems like some special event's invitation to me

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Perhaps it's the invitation to the runway show?

Edie Campbell has done Anya Hindmarch again for this season. Much better than the SS11 set she did.

Chanel...Gaultier.. Well I assure you Lady Roitfeld still has two more campaign tricks up here sleeve . Uh huh exactly what yre thinking

twitter/hisssquad

One could be Givenchy...

^ Quite possible...after leaving French Vogue it was said that all the things were sorted between her and Ghesquiere. I really wonder how Balenciaga campaign looks like this season, I loved previous season with Gisele.

Like Printemps?

ETA: I didn't know about Barney's.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Quite possible...after leaving French Vogue it was said that all the things were sorted between her and Ghesquiere. I really wonder how Balenciaga campaign looks like this season, I loved previous season with Gisele.

If Balenciaga will be shot but Meisel I guess we can forget about Carine in it. They probably have never worked together but I'm not sure about it.

Aldo F/W 11.12 : Lily Donaldson by Terry Richardson

GaToO.jpg

gettyimages.com

If Balenciaga will be shot but Meisel I guess we can forget about Carine in it. They probably have never worked together but I'm not sure about it.

They worked together for a couple of YSL campaigns around 2001-2002. But when it comes to Balenciaga I think it's very unlikely. Nicolas is very loyal to his creative team. So I don't think Carine is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->