F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Sara!!!!! :woot:
Made in Portugal so proud she's from my country!!!!!!!! :blush::heart::woot::D:P:wink:

I'm happy it's Adriana, I think she's a little underrated (not saying I love her).
Underrated?? She's a Victoria's Secret Model, many commercial models dream
and she's beautiful but not high fashion at all... Good for her she got Blumarine tho.
I want to see how this campaign will look with the other girl who looks excatly like her, probably interesting.

Totally cool that Adriana got Blumarine, 12 years after her first Blumarine campaign!!

Totally cool that Adriana got Blumarine, 12 years after her first Blumarine campaign!!

Was Blumarine her first campaign ever? I know it had to be one of the first. And this is Sara's, so I think they'll be twinning it up for sure in the campaign.

^I think she had the Gai Mattiolo campaign before Blumarine, no? (And shot by Ellen as well, I assume).
I googled that Sara girl, weird she's coming out of nowhere and getting two campaigns. Did she even do any runway shows?

Michel Angelo Di Battista shot Blumarine campaign

Blumarine:
ph: Michel Angelo Di Battista Info:Marilyn Paris Blog
Posted via Mobile Device

^ What do you mean, are you sharing information or expressing a wish?

Anja Rubik & Clément Chabernaud are the faces of Balmain FW 11'. Campaign debuts within the August issues.

Source: KCDWorldwide
Posted via Mobile Device

Best news ever ! She's totally a Balmain girl ! :heart:

Bottega Venta is Liu Wen and what appears to be Melodie Monrose.

Prada fall ads have been released in Hong Kong. At least 2 newcomers.

If the ads are released in Hong Kong, why not spreading the word of who is in it? Don't get it.

Isabeli said her self she shoot that campaign,so it must be 2 girls? or did they shoot different model for Asia ads?

what? wasnt supposed to be Isabeli?

yes and it was shot in Venice.. don't know know what to think, maybe she got a fragrance :unsure: the news was released by one of the most reliable source about fashion, and friend of Isabeli, so i believed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->