F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that the Prada ad was like a case: everyone's trying to find out the "who, what, when, where, how, and why's" of it.
Prada should have a detective theme next year since the majority of us play detective to find out who's in this campaign hahaha.

lol!!

There's something different about the Miu Miu campaign this season (not talking about casting).

That's all I know.

Tony Ward for Desigual Fall / Winter 2011/ 2012
26203923184385015974014.jpg

nyc-fashion.com's facebook

it's rare to see Tony wrapped up to neck like a christmas' present packing

Does anyone the name of male models doing Bally fall ad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Prada and Versace both only girl? I would love it if they were, it would mean more or both Saskia's and Kelly's careers if they were only girl.

Now, the Prada mystery is finally solved. I guess nobody would've ever guessed it was Kelly :D

Is it? Weren't there supposed two newcomers? Jeee, how confusing lol

Now, the Prada mystery is finally solved. I guess nobody would've ever guessed it was Kelly :D

True. I would have never guessed. I don't like Kelly's look, but they manage to make her look nice in Prada campaign.

Now, we are wating to find out is it OG campaign^_^

So are there chances of Candice getting another campaign? So excited for Adriana. She's gonna shut some mouths like she did with her givenchy campaign
Posted via Mobile Device

So far we have Frida Gustavsson, Kelly Mittendorf and Ondria Hardin... and I believe that Emily Baker was rumored to be in it?

That rumour spread from just a misunderstanding in this thread about some twitter post, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->