F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #3 (please read the rules in post #1)

any news on Balenciaga? I'm wondering why everybody cares nothing but Prada, Balenciaga deserves equal attention

their ads for the last couple seasons were seriously disastrous......at least in my opinion

John Richmond F/W 11.12

Canali F/W 11.12

youkioske

I don't know if it's special line for sunglasses

youkioske

Candice didn't get OdlR? Then u did? IMO, i think Candice is trying too hard. Like she's trying to be the next Gisele. You know, scoring a vs contract while killing it at hf
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
^I can see the confusion, because you said that you're 100% sure that Candice got ODLR, if someone reads it'and directly posted in here and go offline, then they miss your second answer as it was your wish and thought.
But let's move on, can anyone tell which campaign Nimue Smit got or still to early :P?

Candice didn't get OdlR? Then u did? IMO, i think Candice is trying too hard. Like she's trying to be the next Gisele. You know, scoring a vs contract while killing it at hf
Posted via Mobile Device

i meant them who did? Who got odlr
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this the Gucci campaign?

screencapped by me from gucci.com

source:glamurama.com.br
Jeisa Chiminazzo for La Perla (If you find one of these pics in a mag. please tell me something, thanks.)
jeisa_chiminazzo2011-104.jpg

Stanley, maybe you should do a search before you post a campaign in here that you think hasn't been posted yet? ^_^ Or even look in the campaign subforum! If you get your shots from tumblr, the campaign most probably has its own thread already or has been posted in this one already. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't want to be mean to Candice but she needs to reborn to be the next Gisele, for me she looks more like a p*rnstar than supermodel, but this is just my opinion.:innocent:

So who got Balmain, Anja or Kasia, Balmain never have multigirl campaigns right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->