F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

According to NYMAG Vanessa Axente got a campaign this season. I can not imagine which one :innocent:

For starters, DNA Models' Vanessa Axente must be on your radar — the Hungarian 16-year-old opened for Prada, Céline, and Valentino in her debut season and she's reportedly bagged a prestigious fall campaign.

I guess the hint is on those three shows, she got Prada, Celine or Valentino, my bet is on Valentino or Prada

based on prada history, the girl who opened the show usually the one who ended up on their campaigns.

here goes the newbies for the new prada campaign.

^Last two Prada seasons + the other two before Arizona didnt have the openers on the ad. I would love to see top(underrated)models on the ad like Anne V and Iselin but Vanessa seems a totally good choice

Just Cavalli; M: Aline Weber; Ph: Giampaolo Sgura; Info: welovemodels

PS: Kendra Spears maybe in it too, Giampaolo tweeted a pic of her with Aline in a dinner before the shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anteprima; M: Juju Ivanyuk; Ph: Ben Hassett; Info: facebook/anteprima

Juju got Anteprima F/W 12.13 campaign:woot:
Shooting Anteprima Ad Campaign FW 12-13
Art Director -Hideki Ogino
Stylist - Ludivine Poisblanc
Photographer - Ben Hassett
Model - Juju Ivanyuk
backstage photos....Juju looks so cute:blush:

anteprima fb page

He meant Frida Giannini:wink:

Haha, oh wow that was blonde of me! :innocent:
For a moment there I actually pictured Frida for Gucci and I don't actually think she'd be a bad choice at all. Giannini really needs to branch out anyway, if you ask me.

based on prada history, the girl who opened the show usually the one who ended up on their campaigns.

here goes the newbies for the new prada campaign.

then it's more likely Valentino, cause they always have their openers in the campaign!!!

Calvin Klein Collection; M: Lara Stone; Ph: ?; Info: MrsLs twitter, Mark Carrasquillo twitter

CK by Calvin Klein; M: Lara Stone, Liu Wen; Ph: ?; Info: MrsLs twitter, ottawa

other line from CK probably CK Jeans; M: Lara Stone, Miles Crosby, Janis; Ph: Steven Klein; Info: MrsLs twitter, Bernadettenails twitter, Mark Carrasquillo twitter

The last one was shot first (march 14), so i don't know if the photo from lara and miles put on twitter by Mark Carrasquillo was from back then or from the shoot a couple day's ago for ck with liu wen. That's the reason i didn't put miles names after ck by calvin klein.

ETA: @zacatecas570: where did you find that steven klein shot the calvin klein collection? i saw later you post that, but i couldn't edit and can't find it either on twitter?

Oscar de la Renta PR Twitter:

odlc.png

tumblr_m1v5hum6A21qf5xmso1_1280.jpg

twitter.com/OscarPRGirl

Who is her?! :huh:
I'm very good at i-d'ing models, but I don't know her. TIA :flower:

When I saw the picture I thought it was Anna Selezneva, but she's not

I think Vanessa is for Valentino, and Iselin will be the one to star in Prada next season! :wink:

Iselin for Prada (only girl please) would be EPIC!
The ODLR's girl look like Anastasia K., dont remember her last name but she opened BCBG and Richard Chai some time ago
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks indeed like Iris van Berne :woot:

I think Vanessa is for Valentino, and Iselin will be the one to star in Prada next season! :wink:

Is this a rumour of confirmation of a though/wish??
cause we have a other thread for that :flower: this should really about actual news or rumours that can be actual news.

Vanessa on the other hand is quite possible, all openers have been in the valentino campaign.

And the model in ODLR photo is Iris van Berne indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->