F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

^Yep, Natasha, Daphne and Abbey (not sure about Abbey)

Rumor has it : Doutzen Kroes for MaxMara F/W 12.13 ad campaign
via tarsha's twitter

Yes and one _dollar_bill (rtvgames.com i love this page!) said the same: Doutzen is shoting Max Mara next week!
Joan for Fendi is not %100 confirmed, Karl will shot the campaign next week.
Roberto Cavalli is maryna + izabeli + plus a blonde/bleach girl
And Versace is Isabeli, not Gisele
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan is set top be in Givenchy with Natasha n another female model and 2 boys.
one dollar bill at rtvgames

This will be the first Givenchy campaign without Mariacarla right? since she's pregnant, is she?

I think that model is just fitting the dress...
Thairine Garcia would be perfect to Prada f/w 12.13...

Yes and one _dollar_bill (rtvgames.com i love this page!) said the same: Doutzen is shoting Max Mara next week!
Posted via Mobile Device

Can it be Daphne again?

Posted via Mobile Device

It seems tarsha is putting rumours up he/she finds here, so it doesn't mean anything.
Where are the mods or sources to help us out?

I have a rumour that Zuzanna is returning to Valentino and also shooting for Lanvin with Daria Stroukos. Still needs to be confirmed though.

from FashionKing (don't know his status, but since rumours are allowed) at rtv games:

rtv games

FashionKing is fake, modelo confirmed it was a friend of him making a joke.
So the rumours about Givenchy and Tommy Hilfiger are fake. One_dollar_bill is very likely also a person playing games, so do NOT take that info seriously unless someone like Vitamin W, eyeshiner/a other industrysource ofcourse or a reliable website got this info confirmed.

Thanks squizree for the info.

I think that model is just fitting the dress...
Thairine Garcia would be perfect to Prada f/w 12.13...

I was thiking the same a few days ago.
And I found this m.leanoticias.com/2012/03/26/las-adolescentes-de-la-moda-fotos/
They say Thairine is the face of Prada Fall Winter campaign this year :woot: . I don't know if it's true or not, because they said she is 15, and well she is just 14 xD
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys, what a mess!

Never thought rtvgames.com could be a source for campaign info. :lol:

All that campaign info coming from rtvgames sounds like such fan fiction to me, lol. Something you'd find in our "campaign wishlist" thread. It's basically Joan and Natasha for... everything.

Hoping Im not the only one that finds this all confusing this season.. How do we have all this info on all these major campaigns this early?

Hasn't Lara's contract with Calvin Klein ended yet? When is it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just when I thought these campaign news are coming up so fast. :lol: So, which is true and which is not?

Basicly all the info from rtv games is fake.
Is there a mod who can take it away and clean it up?

About Lara's contract, no idea. Maybe renewd? It is confirmed though she is in all their lines again.

they are all fake cause Team Isabeli told me Isabeli won't have neither Versace or Robert Cavalli.

They say Thairine is the face of Prada Fall Winter campaign this year :woot: . I don't know if it's true or not, because they said she is 15, and well she is just 14 xD
Posted via Mobile Device
They also say that Cindy Crawford's daughter was the face of Versace, which is not true, so I don't think that's a reliable source

Thank God, because honestly, after F/W 2011 disaster I don't ever want to see a 14 year old model in a Prada campaign again, especially not for this collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->