F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Iris van Berne for Oscar de la Renta.
And probably no surprise; Saskia is repeating Chanel, with two (!) other girls. Shot by Karl, this week in Paris.

Curious about the 2 other girls. Pls give us a hint.

Iris van Berne? I'm surprised Oscar de la Renta is using such a low profile girl.

Iris van Berne for Oscar de la Renta.
And probably no surprise; Saskia is repeating Chanel, with two (!) other girls. Shot by Karl, this week in Paris.

i really dont see joan repeats chanel. saskia is definitely, given her status as karl's current favorite.

i really think aimyline valade has a good chance and meghan collison.

from FashionKing (don't know his status, but since rumours are allowed) at rtv games:

Hey everyone :-))

A new #1 will be crowned at MDC very soon

Campaigns:

Jacquelyn Jablonski for Tommy Hilfiger
Lara Stone for Calvin Klein
Joan Smalls for Givenchy (also rumored for an OG blue chip and Vogue cover)
Chanel - not confirmed yet but heard of Saskia being one of the girls

Will be updating when I hear more. :-)))

rtv games

I think the other girl for Chanel will be Caroline Brasch Nielsen, fingers crossed fot that, I'd love CBN for Chanel

According to rtvgames.com this is the list with the major brands model choices:

Some guy on that forum said:
Hi guys indeed Joan shoot givenchy with another RUSSIAN fave of Ricardo.he said she is like his sister n that same model also got the Gucci campaign OG.
And Joan cover is for VP.
the other 2 Chanel girls are a house fav n a new face.
N Joan is,rumored to have,only girl Fendi.
Versace is one of the girls that got canceled for FW 11 + a fave Brazilian of the house.
Well,thats,,all for this week.

Than Khyrk from our forum (sorry for quoting you, only now I saw it was you that commented :smile::(
Riccardo's Russian fave is Natasha. I do hope you're right that she's back with Gucci and OG just as I wanted it to be.

Versace FW11 was Saskia and initially the rumor was that Candice and Natasha were in it as well but got cancelled at the end. So either of those 2 could be with Gisele. Who else could be the Brazilian fave. lol

Based on your post:
Joan- Fendi (OG) Givenchy (MG)
Saskia - Chanel (MG)
Natasha - Gucci (OG) Givenchy (MG) Versace?(MG)
Gisele- Versace (MG)
Candice- Versace?(MG)

You be the judge, I don't know if this is true, but the explanation of why the models got the campaigns are very cohesive!

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Brazilian fave" of Versace must be Isabeli, it could only be Gisele if it was OG.

^Gisele has done MG campaigns before (Givenchy with MCB this season, Versace with Kate 3 years ago) so it wouldn't be impossible for her to do a campaign with someone at the level of Natasha.

What about Isabeli/Candice, Gisele/Isabeli, Gisele/Natasha, Isabeli/Natasha

we don't even know if this is true though.

^^Her MG campaigns are always a OG in the end, she doen't share the pic with other models. Versace never gave Natasha a campaign in the past, so it's highly unlikely thwey would give her one now if they already got Gisele.

^Isabeli/Candice or Natasha seems the most likely.

the other 2 Chanel girls are a house fav n a new face
Stella and Kati?

I'm surprised about Fendi, didn't see that coming.

woah this person seems to know a lot. I am sure Natasha Poly is going to be crowned #1 on MDC if she is getting Gucci and Givenchy and possibly Versace

We aren't sure if the guy from the rtv forum is telling the truth or not. He also said that Kate Moss & Joan Smalls got the LV campaign, shot by Meisel. This is particularly fishy, considering that Meisel doesn't like Kate Moss. We just have to approach all these rumors with caution.

Has anyone gotten LV recently without walking the show? Joan didn't even get booked for the LV show...

^Lara Stone for S/S 2010, Raquel for S/S 11 but I really doubt about LV with Joan and Kate

But wasn't Kate and Joan the rumor from last season?

Daphne was shot & then cancelled for Versace F/W 11 too, right?
I hope it's her this season!
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->