F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Helmut by Helmut Lang F/W 12
Anabela Belikova by ?
2usexyc.jpg

nymag

Lily Donaldson is the face of Temperley's high street line for AW12, 'Somerset' at John Lewis.

Jimmy Choo; M: Bette Franke, Querelle Jansen; Ph: ?; Info: Vitamin W

David Yurman; M: Gisele Bundchen; Ph: Peter Lindbegh; Info: Giseleoffical on Twitter

Daria S ,xiaowen and one model for dior

i don't know if this is a real cost

it's a pre-fall video campaign shooted by I&V and models are Daria S., XiaoWen and Melissa Stasiuk

Dior ˝Secret Garden˝

source: youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a pre-fall video campaign shooted by I&V and models are Daria S., XiaoWen and Melissa Stasiuk

Dior ˝Secret Garden˝

source: youtube

This Dior 'Secret Garden' Ad is for Spring 2012, according to models.com.

Miss Dior Handbags
Photo: ?
Model: Mila Kunis

still missing logo and -maybe?- postproduction

milakunisweb.org via dea1983

This Dior 'Secret Garden' Ad is for Spring 2012, according to models.com.

I think that's not true because there are pieces from the Fall collection on the video... models is mistaken.

*News only, no casting discussions or reactions*

I was at the Chanel boutique today and saw that Daria Strokous is in the Paris-Bombay campaign.
Posted via Mobile Device

Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karmen Perdaru, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Greg Nawrat and Lenz von Johnston all star in the Gucci Pre-Fall 2012 lookbook / campaign. I saw it today in the Gucci boutique. Its very beautiful! :heart:

I think that's not true because there are pieces from the Fall collection on the video... models is mistaken.

*News only, no casting discussions or reactions*

I checked with Daria's agent and this is for Dior Beauty so it's not Spring OR Fall... just May 2012

Betty
models.com

Suvi is really the ultimate Chloé girl—and Bonnie, too, in a totally different way. That’s what I liked about the choice of those two: they’re so beautiful, but they’re completely from other sides of the world. In their own way they both embody the Chloé girl. They’re gorgeous with relaxed style, and they’re the kind of girls you want to be. Suvi’s in our current campaign, which is coming out next January. Bonnie is a fabulous face from Asia. She just is really beautiful and looks fantastic in the clothes. They’re both lovely! - Clare Waight Keller
-thecoveteur.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankcom222
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->