F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Kati Nescher for Chanel is a shoe-in..she opened the show and is on that dummy cover of CR and Carine is styling the campaign

Since there isnt really news coming out and we're talking about Chanel.
Not news about the mainline campaign from me, but appeartly a dutch girl from vdm model management is a option for a chanel short movie (at least i guess those short movies he makes). Ymre maybe?

And Kati is a safe bet for chanel, but it's still not confirmed though.

Kati Nescher for Chanel is a shoe-in..she opened the show and is on that dummy cover of CR and Carine is styling the campaign

Really? I can't see her as Karl's muse and I've never really seen him use women like Kati....I mean to me she just blends in with the rest of the other new girls nowdays like Mirte, Lisanne, etc....Karl pretty much enjoys his use of androgynous women aka Stella, Saskia & Freja or women with strong features like Joan & Abbey. I mean maybe if Kati is lucky enough she can get a pre-fall or resort as but I have big doubt she would land a big campaign like that.

Isn't Riccardo's favourite Russian Natalia Vodionova? Don't see Natalia being booked for Gucci though, so I suppose it does make sense for it to be Natasha. That is, if the rumour is even true. :/

^All those rumors about Givenchy, Versace and Gucci are fake.

So Kati might get Chanel and Fendi??

Really? I can't see her as Karl's muse and I've never really seen him use women like Kati....I mean to me she just blends in with the rest of the other new girls nowdays like Mirte, Lisanne, etc....Karl pretty much enjoys his use of androgynous women aka Stella, Saskia & Freja or women with strong features like Joan & Abbey. I mean maybe if Kati is lucky enough she can get a pre-fall or resort as but I have big doubt she would land a big campaign like that.

there you said it: you can't see her as his muse of in his campaign. But let's face the fact: she did open chanel and fendi and karl only let his (new) faves open the show. Especially chanel. All his opener stars in the mainline campaign, i don't think it will be any different with this campaign.

ofcourse i can be wrong, but if she in not in chanel (which i highly doubt) then she will be in fendi.

@zacatecas570: we don't know that yet, only saskia is confirmed and the fact that there are 3 girls for chanel. one new face (probably kati) and a house fave.
I believe there is no info about fendi out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kati for Chanel seems very plausible indeed. I wonder who the third model will be. Will he use someone new like Aymeline or Daria or someone he has used a lot like Stella or maybe Freja? I hope Fendi is Arizona again but I doubt it.

Great news about Gary Oldman shooting Prada. Can't wait to see results.

I'm thinking that Kati for Chanel or Fendi is more than sure. She opened both shows and she might become Karl's fav of the season. Although it's too bad that rumours about Givenchy didn't worked out. Joan would work for this add so well.

So Chanel is Sasika, a new girl, and a house fave. Could the house Favorite be Linda? She shot the eye wear campaign recently right?? Either that or maybe Stella??

Stella, Claudia Schiffer, Freja Beha, Heidi Mount, all possible.

Posted by fralovefashion at Bianca's thread:

:woot:
Stefano Gabbana twitted this two pictures yesterday..
so I think is safe to say that:
Bianca Balti, Monica Bellucci and Bianca Brandolini D'Adda (italian socialite) got Dolce e Gabbana a/w 2012/2013 campaign

image from Stefano Gabbana twitter (but I have the magazine and I am going to scan and post it bigger)
The campaign is by Giampaolo Sgura set in Taormina (Italy)

my scan

this is really?/

du juan & sun feifei for Alexander Wang fw12??

weibo.com

Givenchy Make Up 2012 Autumn-Winter Collection
Ph: Willy Vanderperre
Model: Querelle Jansen

nathaliemodels

Attachments

• 461977_10150737274854267_42076934266_9331091_635935618_o.jpg
    461977_10150737274854267_42076934266_9331091_635935618_o.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 53
Flashbang I think it's from the F/W 11.12 campaign since Querelle is wearing an outfit from this collection.

vogue.it

United Colors of Beneton; M: Sebastian Sauve; P: ?; Info: Sebastian Sauve's facebook

Flashbang I think it's from the F/W 11.12 campaign since Querelle is wearing an outfit from this collection.

vogue.it

It's a make-up ad, it has nothing to do with the clothes.

BTW, Querelle is such a bold choice IMO..and the result turns out so good.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->