F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Givenchy - M: Mariacarla Boscono, Rodrigo Braga, Simone Nobili; Ph: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott; Info: Brazil Male Models [Nathy_Passos]

Rodrigo Braga está confirmado na próxima campanha da Givenchy. O modelo, agenciado pela ELIAN GALLARDO no Brasil, fotografou hoje em Londres a coleção de inverno da grife. As fotos, de autoria de Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, contam ainda com a participação de Mariacarla Boscono, musa do estilista Riccardo Tisci, e Simone Nobili.

Jacquelyn is a regular for Tommy Hilfiger, but add Toni Garrn this season (?)

End of the day on Tommy Hilfiger with Mark Carrasquillo and Toni Garrn.
tumblr_m2dpvxp5gF1r8a2h1o1_500.jpg

jacjab.tumblr via AlwaysNicky

^^ yes, i saw this comment like a month ago but never posted it:

End of the day on @TommyHilfiger with soon to be birthday girl @JLJablonski and @RealToniGarrn.
Mark Carrasquillo twitter

Armani Exchange - M: Cesar Casier info: Cesar's facebook.

Just Cavalli; M: Aline Weber and Alexandre Cunha; P:?; Info: Paola909's twitter & TeeVanity's twitter

LV shot by Meisel in NY last week...Multiple Newcomers.... One from Sweden, two Germans and some more... Dramatic campaign set!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Prada. Gucci. Chanel. Vuitton. Givenchy. Celine. DSquared. Versace fully cast and sealed air tight. Still. its good news for the new kids.
twitter/hisssquad

The blog story I posted a few pages back by the hair stylist said the shoot was for Versace.

https://twitter.com/#!/DavenMayeda

@DavenMayeda loved your story about Gisele! any hints what the shoot was for? hehe
@bombshellgisele it was for versace!!!

Armani Exchange - M: Cesar Casier info: Cesar's facebook.
few days ago i was Browsing through the @ArmaniExchange.twitter...so i found out the full cast of the F/W2012 campaign:
  • Barbara Palvin
  • Cesar Casier
  • Natasha Barnard
  • Arran Sly
  • valerija Sestic
the campaign has been made between the 16th and the 18th of this mounth
stylist:Ian Bradley SallyLyndley
FALL '12 CAMPAIGN DONE! Thank you!! @SallyLyndley + @IANCOGNEATO + @BarbaraPalvin + @Cesarcasier + @Tash_TashB + Arran Sly + Valerija Sestic
twitter.com/#!/ArmaniExchange

Mario Sorrenti was holed up in Neil Fenton’s Brooklyn garage Tuesday, shooting Sky Ferreira for Vigoss’ fall ad campaign. Styled by Melanie Ward and under the creative direction of Buero New York’s Alex Wiederin, the ads will break in the August issues of Teen Vogue and Nylon magazine.
Vigoss - M: Sky Ferreira; Ph: Mario Sorrenti; Info: WWD

Daria S ,xiaowen and one model for dior

i don't know if this is a real cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankcom222
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->