Fake Out - Faux Fur for Fall 09

After agonizing for days over a Dennis Basso faux vs a Fabulous ******** faux, I went with Basso based on reviews and videos that I watched on QVC.com. I *really* wanted a stroller length fur for winter. I hope that it looks as good as I think it will.

Some weeks ago I tried on a faux fur vest by H&M and it looked and felt pretty nice. Way better than on pics. I'm normally not a fan of the fur look but I might buy the vest.

After agonizing for days over a Dennis Basso faux vs a Fabulous ******** faux, I went with Basso based on reviews and videos that I watched on QVC.com. I *really* wanted a stroller length fur for winter. I hope that it looks as good as I think it will.

i want to see pics! we need some pics in here :P

i'm keeping an eye out for pics of good fakes but haven't done an avid search yet...

Got the coat. I love it. I'm gonna order a full length one. It gives me the look I want without the price. I wore it in NY (saw lots of fur) and I felt like on of the "big girls." :lol: This coat sheds a little (which was one of the things mentioned in the reviews). If you check it out on QVC, DON'T look at the pics posted (which look awful). Look at the videos.

The style looks cool, but the fur itself look extremely plastic-y (it's the hard shine).
if junya needs something just realistic, he can find it. it's easier. or fur can be used as it is.
I'm sure what can only be said in fake fur, artificial and cold one, is what he aimed at there.
he is a pro. he knows there are things that can only be spoken of by means of respective materials.
clearly he needed something different from "the shadow of a shadow".
at least not at all something like surrogate identity, plan b, etc.

on a bit related note, it has not been just about imitating nature.
(I meant below "section" as cross section)
Yarns & Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->