Fashion Confessions

Diorling said:
I do that all the time walking down the halls in school. When I have to turn I stop and wh*re it up like the Dior S/S 03 models then turn. Also when I get bored I start doing model poses, my teachers think Im crazy.

That's about it...

:lol:
Actually i wouldn't be surprised if everyone on TFS does the model walk thingy!!! I have to walk down this really long corridor to my apartment and it's the perfect runway for me! :blush: ... except I haven't the guts to "wh*re it up like the Dior S/S 03 models" :lol: ... yet :shock: I'll get there sooo I swear ...:ninja:

I've totally done the model walk thing....it's so sad, but I'm actually pretty good at it. :innocent:

I've also done the pose thing in the mirror, I mean, haven't we all???

I think the worst thing I've done (and still do) is check out how my *** looks in the mirror whenever I put pants on.

Spike413 said:
I think the worst thing I've done (and still do) is check out how my *** looks in the mirror whenever I put pants on.
I think everyone does that. I definitely do... :innocent:

yeah i do the model walk thing too...and i too dress up all crazy and put on elaborate makeup and take pictures of myself. ive even taken naked pictures....

jssy4eva said:
you should have seen how ecstactic i was when i found the link on TFS to fashion show music.....it was crazy how excited i got...

^_^ where is this link...i may have to put on some fashion shows....:innocent: :D

Well I do the model walk thing too!

I also spend quite a bit of time thinking what to wear when the mood hits me...hmmm..nothing quite as dramatic as yours though, jessy :wink:

Ok, major bumb (10 year old thread... :innocent:) but fashion/wardrobe confessions are timeless. :wink:

I buy white clothing even though my clumsiness makes it almost impossible to keep them white.
My shoes never last longer then 1-1,5 years, no matter how cheap or expensive.
I think very few people look good in (all) black. :ninja:

Btw, wouldn't this thread fit better in personal style?

honestly-
i think that if i could, i'd like to live in a clothing store, surrounded by racks of clothes...
all on display and arranged beautifully...
i wouldn't have any of the clothes in a closet...
they would just be part of the living space...
basically, i'd be living IN a giant closet...

that has always been my dream...

when i was a teenager and had my first job in retail, i used to hate to go home at night...
i wanted to sleep in the store with the clothes all around me...
:ninja:...

I love a wiiiide range of styles, a bit schizophrenic, but I always sucumb to one of them because it's easy to access it.

honestly-
i think that if i could, i'd like to live in a clothing store, surrounded by racks of clothes...
all on display and arranged beautifully...
i wouldn't have any of the clothes in a closet...
they would just be part of the living space...
basically, i'd be living IN a giant closet...

that has always been my dream...

when i was a teenager and had my first job in retail, i used to hate to go home at night...
i wanted to sleep in the store with the clothes all around me...
:ninja:...

Very interesting LOL

I feel the opposite: Designer clothes only feel special, exclusive and more appreciated, personal, once it's all mine and I take it home-- kind of like a guy... In the shop, they're just strangers LOL

When it's in a shop, no matter how great-looking the shop may be, and how beautifully it's displayed, it's just merchandise to me. Once I'm alone with the particular piece in my own home, I can take all the time to study the craftsmanship, construction, special details and touch the interesting/ luxurious fabrics to my heart's content-- kind of like with a guy LOL

And once I've pulled it together with something else from my wardrobe, from another designer... and how good it all comes together-- kind of like how I get along with that guy... Aaahhhhhhhhh.

no no no...
yes yes yes...

i don't want to live in some random shop...
i'm talking about making my home into a sort of shop...
and merchandising all my personal pieces together beautifully so that i can just look and appreciate them individually and as a whole...
*like a curated collection...you know, comme in the library, dries in the dining room...
yohji in the bedroom...(of course!)
:innocent:...

the reason i wanted to sleep in the store when i was younger is that i had done all of the merchandising of the shop and turned it into my own personal wonderland...

so- pheul- you have a sort of an intimate relationship with your wardrobe?!
sex-ay~!...
:brows:...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ You know that 1980s movie Mannequin, softgrey...? That's what I'm picturing when I think of your scenario!

That's such a charming concept you have about curating your wardrobe in your own private wonderland. So charming! I adore it when people like yourself appreciate clothes as a personal collection and not just status symbols to impress and be discarded 10 days later.

LOL I guess designer clothes are in a way my sex props... Leather harnesses and whips are so tacky, but a Dries suit and my Dior belt wrapped firmly around my guy's neck does...

^^^ You know that 1980s movie Mannequin, softgrey...? That's what I'm picturing when I think of your scenario!

That's such a charming concept you have about curating your wardrobe in your own private wonderland. So charming! I adore it when people like yourself appreciate clothes as a personal collection and not just status symbols to impress and be discarded 10 days later.

LOL I guess designer clothes are in a way my sex props... Leather harnesses and whips are so tacky, but a Dries suit and my Dior belt wrapped firmly around my guy's neck does...
speaking of dries and harnesses...
did you see the one he did this season?
it's on barney's website, if i remember correctly...
:D
it's kind of amazing...
:heart:

I ordered two tie dye t-shirts. :ninja:

I got a pair of leggins for christmas, to use as loungewear. I just don't feel like taking them off and slipping into jeans when I leave the house. I am contemplating buying a long flannel shirt, so that I don't have too - so you shouldn't feel ashamed :lol:

The shirts ended up too small, a blessing in disguise? We'll never know. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->