Fashion Night Out 2010 - Biggest Public Fashion Show in NYC History and a lot more

^I know, that was lame, apart from Gisele being there, there wasn't really anything exciting about it? :unsure:

What a HUGE LET DOWN..... It was like one giant finale. I could barley point anything out. The entire thing was no more then 5 minutes. I'm so upset that they did it the way they did. They could have easily sent out groups of ten models or more rather then that big crowded mess. However, the girls did look super beautiful.

Wow that was so fast. I wish we could slow it down but it is hard to do something like that when showing so many looks!

How terrible! You couldn't see anything, sooooo fast! Geez. Gisele was the only good thing there. And the rapper asked everybody to stand up? :shock: You could barely see Naomi, that was horrible. Huge let down.

I'm really disappointed, I was expecting something amazing, but it was all so fast I could barely see a thing

I like Pharell but his presence was so random. The whole things end up being mediocre; like it took them 10 days to organise the show.

;_; Is that it? I'm in denial, there must be more to it than that. They could have at least spaced out the models more....
If I was in the audience, I would have been soooooo mad. All that waiting and fussing with seating just for that...
This is the VSFS goes uptown.
:rofl: That's EXACTLY what i was thinking too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A-hhah, I was waiting till 3 a.m. to watch it and now I need pics to understand what I have seen)))

There is going to be a TV special on the 14th covering various aspects of FNO and perhaps the fashion show will be a key part and edited better for the home viewer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!!!!!!!!
I just watched Gisele talking to cbs! she was waring a perfect Marchesa dress!!!! She was absolutely fantastic!

There were so many people in front of and behind the models , who were walking way to fast and all together- it was very hard to focus on an outfit or see any details...maybe there will be some good HQ still pictures? :unsure:

man, i was really hoping for something epic too. oh well...hopefully the broadcast on tuesday will give a much better look at things.

qrdp4j.jpg

gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->