Who Was The First Model You Liked?

My first vogue was the Presley women cover. It was icky but for some reason I really like LMP. Soo, they had a sort of feature of Daria Werbowy, and I thought she was gorgeous, and I looked up stuff on her, and I feell madly in love and blah blah happily ever after :flower:

Tyra Banks when she was on the oprah show doing her little tips.. that was a whiles back.. then I fell for Gemma Ward while on this messageboard..

As for guys!

Travis fimmel.. one word.. Billboards..

Fionn Macdiarmid... theonestowatch website

Jeppe Zeller and Karl Lindman.. this website (specifically Male Eye candy thread)

hanaward said:
I first crushed Karolina. I kept seeing her everywhere: from every magazine possible to television shows like Jay Leno or on VH1 or EXTRA (this was around 2001-2002 when she was extremely big). Then I saw her in Victoria's Secret and I just thought she was the most beautiful thing ever.

The next crushee was Hana. I had seen a lot of models, but when I saw Hana on the cover of a magazine, I was just fascinated with her beauty.

Apparently I have something for the Czech girls.

I'm kinda crushing Valentina and Daria now.

you are soo
cov02.jpg
right i luv karolina in vs. this is the cover i first saw her in

im not quite sure how i found out who James King was but i thought she was gorgous. it probably was from one of the movies she was in either blow or... pearl harbor :yuk: then i just wanted to find out everything i could about her modeling career and modeling in general. then i got into rie rasmussen and esther canadas ( i loved her dkny ad's) it was and still is kind of a weird thing that im interested in cause ive been a tomboy my whole life. most of my friends dont know that im really into this stuff and are surprsed how much i know. but i love it. its like a way for me to get in touch with my girly side i guess.

Milla Jovovovich was my first favourite model. I saw The Fifth Element (Haha I love that movie) and ... there she was :D

I think I first got interested im models was with Gemma (Like so many others.) I'd seen her somewhere and I though I need to know who she is. And I was flipping threw vouge and there she was!

I`m only 15 and im new to this whole modeling thing ! Although ive always been interested just over past couple of months im like WhOa ! i loveeee this stuff =P
The first model i loved and still do was Natalia vodianova .. cuz i searched for a model called Natalie (because thats my name) and found her =) hehe

Gemma Ward caught my eye and Dewi Driegen but until then didn't really like any other than KK, becasue i was just a bit unaware of how many gorgeous models were out there =)

Iman, looking like
328300434X.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
, different compared to the others at that time...

I remember me first model which I really liked and she still is my most favourite that is Hana Soukupova.(Above)This is the first picture I saw of her.You simply just cant adore that lovely face:blush:
00110f8kv.jpg

Hmmm...the *first* model I liked?

(waves cane)...I can't remember that far back, sonny!

OK OK. The first models I remember really liking were out of the Supermodel Era (tm). Helena & Christy :heart:. I liked most of the rest from the Era in varying degrees as well (Linda, Naomi, Cindy, Claudia, etc...).

(increases effort to dust off cobwebs) Yes, I think the very first was Helena. "The most beautiful girl in the world right now..." -Karl Lagerfeld,from an ancient episode of Fashion Television. At least she was the first model I remember searching for pictures & info of when I first got on the web :lol:.

first time i ever realized there existed 'models' was when i was a very little kid and heard my mom talking about claudia schiffer as some kind of extra beautiful and ruthless person..i was very intrigued by her and her way of life the following years :lol:
first model i really liked though was Esther Cañadas, i thought she had scary lips when i first saw her (she was featured in an article about Chloe) but she started growing on me.
00106.L.JPG

a bit after that i started liking jodie kidd..then gisele, angela. same order. my taste hasnt changed that much really, i still like beautiful people but with more normal features now. ^_^

Domenique Melchior n Natalia V..but that's changed after looking thru the threads on this site.haha.

i think it was actually megan ewing :o , but the first model i TRULY liked was karolina kurkova :blush:

Karen Mulder and Cindy Crawford were the 1st. I then began to truly appreciate Kate Moss a couple of years after her 1st CK commercials.
Of recent, Natalia Vodianova and Natasha Poly

I think the first were probably Kate Moss and Iman, but I only got really interested in models with Anne V and Caitriona Balfe around the fall2002 season :blush:

First time I ever noticed models it was Gisele. I was babysitting for this woman who had the millinieum Vogue with all the supermodels on the cover and I just remember Gisele being on like every page! She had the Dolce ads, the dior (I think it was the bubbly ads), and like every other ad. I just thought she was stunning and heard she was Leo's girlfriend.

99_11_vogue_us.jpg

Than a couple of years ago when I got into fashion I was looking at Vogue's model selection on thier site and saw pictures of Tiiu and I couldn't believe anyone could have such clear skin and look so elegant.
00060f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->