Gap Design Edition S/S 2009 : Anna, Arlenis, Coco and Raquel By Craig McDean

fer19dog

Reaction score
CFDA Finalists Team Up on Khaki Campaign

Gap is going back to beige this summer with a special collection and ad campaign devoted to khaki. Both the clothes and the campaign are the result of the third iteration of the Gap Design Editions,...

Anna, Arlenis, Coco, and Raquel

lighterr.jpg

WWD.com

I like it. The first shot reminds me of the cover, of September 2006 issue of Vogue Paris.

i especially like the last shot where their hair is up, the dress Arlenis is wearing is hot!@

I like it how Coco's expression is different by each shot

Khaki has never been so cool.
Gap teamed up with the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists for the third Gap Design Editions, and this year it’s all about the khaki look. Alexander Wang, Albertus Swanepoel, and Vena Cava’s Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai each took the preppy staple and put their own twists on it. “I felt that after two years of doing white shirts, it was time to stay current and stay cool but also stay Gap and keep surprising the customer,” said Patrick Robinson, Gap’s executive vice president of design. “It’s pretty utilitarian,” he says. “But when you give it to such talent…it’s such a blank canvas.” The designers each created four looks, selling in the range of $39.50 to $88.
And now the looks are out, along with the chosen models for the campaign: Raquel Zimmermann, Anna Jagodzinska, Arlenis Sosa, and Coco Rocha were shot by Craig McDean, posing alone and with the designers in their creations. If anyone could promote the beige look, it’s these girls.

modelinia

Can a Mod please change the title to include the girl's names and the photographer is Craig McDean.

its a shame that the girls arent on the cover of vogue wearing the khaki like 2 years ago....

looking forward to seeing the ads in store. although only select stores will carry them.

I like it. The first shot reminds me of the cover, of September 2006 issue of Vogue Paris.

Indeed. This shot would have made a great cover as well.

I like the rest of the shots too. Especially Anna looks lovely in every shot.

They would look really good if they weren't so dark...Are they really like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->