Giles Deacon F/W 10.11 Paris

even funnier are the gremlin bags...

finale:http://tweetphoto.com/13133559

x2_c866f7

Jessica michault twitter

Nice hair! and that dress on Stam (post #2) looks fantastic -- if a little expected. But I'm not impressed yet. I've seen so much of this look before (except of course the amazing hair!) :woot:

EDIT: i LOOOOOVE that bag in post 16! Super cute!!

So far I'm liking this. If anyone could make the early 60s fun and a little bit twisted, Giles can.

I hope he doesn't intend to charge money for that gremlin bag, I'd happily wear it to be ironic but not if I had to pay for it.

hahaha seriously... i adore that handbag:ninja::rofl: it looks like my schnauzer:rofl:

I doubt even GaGa would go there.

That bag belongs in a Jeremy Scott show.

The cocktail numbers in #21 look perfect. I'm gonna do a classic TFS and say this collection is like the little sister of Prada FW10.

I hope to God that nothing died to create that furry scrotum with stuck-on eyes.

people will buy that bag. didn't you see the guy running around with the Nina Ricci shoes?
Bloggers will definately wear it to be ironic and cool.

Oh everyone needs to chill out on the bags. They are a whimsical touch that will likely never get produced. This is Giles after all, he put Pacman helmets on models' heads and did a very dainting print out of decapitated deers. Its that sense of humor that makes him special. His clothes are nothing like Jeremy Scott as someone compared. He actually tailors and designs real clothes and adds these humorous twists. The whole collection isn't a puffball.

So far the clothes look good, its hard to tell from twitter pics. That pink coat looks awesome, I can't wait to see good quality pics from the show. I love Giles!

the sight of peaches or pixie or whatever her name is is enuff to turn me off!

^yeah but he did the Dino bag for Spring and thats been produced and everyone wants one, to be ironic, like honeycombchild said irony is just another term for hideousness

purple diary

^ haha you're so right. plus they won't be ironic and cool by wearing that bag, but they will only look. and apart from that, that's not that kind of accessories i call fashion, and even though it's seen on a runway, and later in Vogue or any other influential mag, i'll never call that fashion.

I can't believe so many hours after the show was supposed to take place, the collection is still not out.

looks like big hair is the trend for paris. return of the bouffant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->