Giles Deacon F/W 10.11 Paris

I drool over that pinkish salmon coat on Rosie.
I think it's a great collection that fits the mature and feminine look of the upcoming season. The first looks seem to exaggerate the hip and its movement so it's perfectly reasonable that he would cast a girl with a sway rather than an eyebrow-bleached stick. The air of most of the pieces is very light and the cloud dress on Coco looks simply delicious. That worn with the coat...
I only wish he would finally be allowed to return to London. He's all wrong in Paris, there's never any room for irony or a tiny hint of casuality there.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is very underwhelming by his standards, some nice stuff but overall not great

I adore the fabrics. The skirts just flow perfectly! Overall - a bit too much 60s with too few 2010s, but it's still gorgeous!

photo1ly.jpg

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

I was more interested in some models, who took part in the show, than in the show itself, but some pieces are very interesting. I`m i love with the coat on Rosie))

First, the model cast is amazing.
For the collection, I love some of the pieces, but overall, it's pretty boring. But this is a collection I like.

this collection is ridiculous...and not in a good way.

Very cute :D What's with the VS girls this season, though? I like some of them, but they're not very high fashion.

Looks like he has gone all Michael Kors on us...

Awful bags. :ninja: Breaking down each piece, the collection is nice.
Angela's first look is gorgeous, the top's stitch work looks incredible. Perfect construction!

Ha, I agree with the Michael Kors comparison. This isn't the Giles I know and love! I'm happy he got a decent spot this season because last season his show was put in a very awkward spot where most people had left Paris!

never been a fan of giles and this time is no exception... to tell the truth i payed more attention in the cast than the collection itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->