Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture S/S 2024 Paris

Palais de Tokyo, outdoor show ? I'm hyped

Not as good as the previous Couture collection ( FW 23 ), but I respect what this 90 yrs old man does. BRAVO !

this is couture.. so modern yet so classic. only show ive been interested to watch at all this season. Anyone who gets hold of these pieces will definitely cherish it for a lifetime and more

I will cry when Armani is no longer with us. He understands his brand and his aesthetic so well, sometimes it is a bit repetitive, but I don't care.

The thing I love about this collection is that there are pieces for EVERY woman despite her age. Some of these looks are red carpet starlet dresses and others are grandma going to tea with the girls, but it all fits so seamlessly. It's beautiful to watch a master work with such ease as opposed to the other couture spectacles that we get just for the gram.

This is just delicious, like a pack of macaronies! There are some conservative, staple pieces and there is fantasy, bit drama in the end but it’s so versatile I’d like all of the women I know wear it. This is just showing what kind of sh*t is Chanel and Dior nowadays and the idea of couture is honestly hanging on him, Galliano and JPG. Let’s enjoy while we can guys !

I love it when he goes for such light fabrics and pieces. Just gorgeous.

I did spot some remnants from other seasons but he blended them in beautifully.

I loved the one shoulder Jade dress, it better be at the Oscar’s. Also a bit hilarious he did an embellished “tweed” jacket. I need to go look at the details.

If it had been a prêt-a-porter collection, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much, but it couture space this is truly delightful. Hard to say the reason, but it just makes you feel joy. Feels masterful, light, airy, despite all the heavy embellishment.

I sat and watched the live-stream in absolute awe! Absolutely flawless from start to finish, and another collection in which cements Giorgio Armani a cut above the rest. So many delightful creations here, and so many sublime details and fabrics. The fluid metallic fabric Armani uses is heavenly. Ugh, I could rave about this collection until the cows come home...

This is Haute Couture! There’s an allure and the quality of those fabrics screams at you in a way that quiet luxury couldn’t!

Armani put that atelier to work!

Alors, it’s not perfect. Sometimes, it’s a bit dated in the styling and some of those colors are a bit garish. I also think it needed an editing in terms of look but when the Maestro is doing good, it is good!

I think the lace one shoulder dresses, that exquisite tuxedo jacket, those one shoulder dresses and that black stunning number towards the end with the pocket are all in another league.
I just want to wear them!
This is surely the best collection so far!

Same old, same old...dated, too long; and the moment he is out of his comfort zone (neutral tones), he is lost.
Yes, it is very well made, luxurious fabrics and details. It feels like haute couture...but it feels like a trip back to 80s haute couture.

I wonder who could be suitable for the position of creative director if unfortunately Mr. Armani passes away, in the near future. Damn, i don't want to imagine :(

IMG_20240124_053839.jpg
It took me way too long to realise that the red dress actually belonged to a member of the audience and wasn't part of the show. It's probably a designer from last season.
Same old, same old...dated, too long; and the moment he is out of his comfort zone (neutral tones), he is lost.
Yes, it is very well made, luxurious fabrics and details. It feels like haute couture...but it feels like a trip back to 80s haute couture.
It is very 80s, but it doesn't have that overly decorative costume feeling that comes with it. Instead, the collection is extremely light and airy. MGC should take notes from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->