Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

This is ugly. What a wonderful beginning of the season...

OOOOHH how I love this!!
It's a simple composition but so powerful and they all look so stunning and amazing!
What a wonderful beginning of the season!! :wink:

Great color scheme! Amazing Diverse Model Cast!

This puts the S/S 2010 Ad Campaign to shame!

I luuurve it !! I agree with everyone, fabulous cast.
Those almost-kisses are so entrancing, especially Mariacarla and Ming's. I love the androgyny and the ambiguous sexuality.

Me oh my... this is just SO brilliant. It's perfect. Simply perfect.
I mean, the cast by itself is heavenly already! YAY for Cat making a comeback here -she looks stunning with that haircolour and really fits the brand IMO- ; Malgosia never fails to amaze, no matter what styling you put her in; Ming complements the rest of the cast so well and looks simply stunning & Mariacarla is a Givenchy-must for me anyway.
Not to mention the whole colour arrangement...

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ming and MCB look so great together, I really like the cast but overall am a bit disappointed

Wow hands down to Ricardo for using such diverse cast. This is amazing,totally speechless.

It's amazing campaign:woot: I love the colors and Malgosia in it:wub:

i can live with this
MCB in this shes STUNNING as always
and McNeil was an unexpected treat
but overall it looks kind of bleak

I see some religious iconography in it ??
Devils (red) and angels (white and feathers)
Lust and love

Definitely makes up for a rather bland collection of clothes.

Kudos to Tisci for using a transsexual model..I feel the timing is just right, now that the trans community is becoming more visible in the public. :flower:

Now if we can hurry up and find JOANs shot! That, I definitely can't wait for!

a transexual:shock:¿-... love it!...imo, it is the most freaking amazing campaign,,, love the color and as Ricardo played with the ambiguity!!! 100% GREAT, Cat is unexpected :woot: but ming outshines the rest:heart:, although everyone looks stunning!

I have to say, I really really like what I'm seeing. The casting is just wonderful, and there's something simple in the idea, but also a complexity in the different relationships between the models. Also, I'm delighted to see Cat there - she isn't taking centre stage, but she looks wonderfully serene:heart:

IMO it's just continuation of the previous season's ad, but bit "aggresive" version. Malgosia looks great, I don't care about rest of the models.

I do like the two photos released thus far, two nitpicks: more than a little reminiscent of last season's campaign composition wise and I hate the Ceasar (bangs) haircuts on the male models.

On a more positive note, I think I have just met my baby's daddy, Paolo how you doin'!

To avoid confusion :flower:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5857/givenchy02.jpg = From left to right Simon Nessman, Catherine McNeil, Mariacarla Boscono, Mengyao MingXi, Malgosia Bela, Jonathan Marquez.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7786/givenchy01.jpg = From left to right Simon Nessman, Willy Cartier, Jonathan Marquez, Lea T (?), Paolo Rolden.

Flashbang, I :heart::heart::heart: you so much!!! Please accept this karma as a mere token of my appreciation and affection. :wink:

ETA:
Crap, I can't give you karma yet, but it's coming.

Very well cast, whoever did it deserves some major kudos...

This is sensational. The Ming and Mariacarla kiss is ABSOLUTELY beautiful.

Cannot wait to see Dafne and Joan show up in this. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->