Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Malgosia reminds me of Dree from Valentino S/S campaign. Because of her hair, of course.

groundbreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cast is brilliant and perfect!!!!!!!!!!..tought i have to say that if we add a few cone head hats and change the looks for printed ones we have pretty much the S/S 2010 campaign....

I like that Lea T, malgosia is always fun to see!
...the rest is very similar to the previous season. can't see the big innovation, it's actually quite safe, despite lea T.

I just love how intense Malgosia looks :heart:

I don't get why people say this is better than last season,it's pratically the SAME ad,same poses,same silly hairstyling...almost same models
Cute but boring ^_^
...and male model with long hair need haircut

what an amazing cast!! MCB and MingXi are so striking and totally stand out with Cat as a close second
I love the colors and how the clothes are in the main focus
can't wait to see Joan appear!!

Brilliant campaign. Flame haired McNeil takes it to another level. The epic color 2010 version of the CK campaigns from the 90s. Kinda perfect. Givenchy for the win!!!

the colors in the one with ming and mcb is fabulous, very eyecatching. the other one is OK but not as good

wow, it's great. loved to see malgosia.
the background color was perfectly chosen, it's great for it.

I'm loving it so far. Love the colours in this.

The colors and the concept is absolutely amazing. Never thought I'd say this, but I cannot wait to see Joan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->