Givenchy F/W 10.11 by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

what a gorgeous campaign:heart:
SO much better than last season.

Hell this is early........but thank heavens for it.:woot:
Some expected model choices and some unexpected to produce a very effective combination. Loving all the hair colours and the red looks great.
More or less the same vibe as last seasons but this works so much better.
I wonder how they have styled Joan Smalls for this? Can't wait to see her.
Malgosia looks intense, while Catherine looks cool and pensive and of course MCB would have to be centre stage.:heart:
Thanks Flashbang :flower:

So goorrrrggeeoouusssss!
Beautiful colors!
M&M and Tisci are a perfect match.

inspite of such an appalling collection, this ad totally says the opposite.
i love how Tisci went completely totally bonkers with the casting; the idea
of including Mcneil and his transsexual assistant is just genius. and the styling
is not bad at all. this is such a memorable ad. kudos to Givenchy.

Crap, this is phenomenal! There is so much going on in those pics without anything actually happening...kuddos to M&M! Seeing Catherine is a wonderful surprise and the interaction between Ming :smile:heart: ) and MCB is fab. And Lea gives great face! I love trannies :woot:

Cannot wait to see Dafne and Joan show up in this. :heart:
me neither!, I was just wondering about Dafne. :heart:

This is gorgeous, so in sequence to previous seasons.. I didn't fall head over heels with the collection but I love how everything's a tale with Tisci, how he explores his own stages and fascinations without moving on just for business strategy..

love it, love it, love it!
Malgosia's stunning!

I don't know if I like this.:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now isn't this a treat. Completely blown away by this actually.. especially with Malgosia and Catherine.
The colours are just astounding, kudos Mert & Marcus. Can't wait for Joan Smalls to surface!

Ugh I just adore this! It's more than perfect, the colours, the casting, the interaction. I love how in the second shot Simon and the guy on the right are looking over at one another, and of course CAT!!!!!!!!:buzz::clap::bounce: and Malgosia too!:heart: I couldn't have hoped for a better campaign.

I'm surprised -not really- by the reactions. What's so amazing about it? The concept is practically the same they used for last season, nothing special by the way: a group of people staring (more or less) at the camera touching themselves, an only color as background and where now there is red last season there were prints. Even the beautiful Malgosia looks ugly with that hair. And not to talk about the second shot, that is just beyond horrible. :cry:

I like it the campaign, but i see this again...again all the time.

For me, Malgosia and Ming Xi are the ones who look great the most especially the former one. She just rocks that pink dyed hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"