Givenchy F/W 2016.17 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Why do the clothes look Moschino?

Anyway, boring like last time. at least it doesn't look like a group selfie anymore. Need to see more pictures thought so hopefully they'll be out soon.

Huge step up from last season. And it's only been 1 picture so far. I really like it!
Hate the addition of so many new girls tho. Was that necessary? If you're gonna pull the whole ''gang/family'' thing, stick to your gang then.

the clothe look, Moschino, the concept same of SS16 boring, the cast boring me MariaCarla is fantastic but now im boring se over and over in Givenchy and same Maert & Marcus Givenchy need a change.

The passing guy at the corner of the picture bothers me...

Why do the clothes look Moschino?

Anyway, boring like last time. at least it doesn't look like a group selfie anymore. Need to see more pictures thought so hopefully they'll be out soon.

My initial thought. What a joke from Givenchy.

What's the point of being in a Givenchy campaign anymore when you can hardly see yourself and you have to share the spotlight with a dozen of others.

That said, I do like the vibe of powerful businesswomen stepping out of a building. Not sure if that's what they wanted to achieve.

What's with the filter M&M use for Givenchy since last season?

Tell me I am looking at making off pics instead of a real campaign ....
ZZZZZ

Come back next season and bring back good models

^Makingoffish indeed.

This is beyond terrible and cheap.

Those jackets really looks like something Hotel employees wears. They are not really beautiful.
Those extra-long casts are boring. M&M for Givenchy is boring.
Bring back I&V!!!!

This one doesnt have the instagram filter

The new girl looks terrible and out of place, and I don't get Irina for Givenchy. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, make this Irina hype stop. Please. PLEASE. Even Bella outshines her in that close up.

When you are in a group shot and Lily Aldridge outshines you, you seriously need to reconsider your modelling career. Too many models that it they become irrelevant.

Those pants are so ugly. :doh:

Damn, every model of that shot is ugly as ****. And Mariacarla, the only nice girl of the whole casting, looks too intense.

This looks so ****ing cheap and amateur, an ANTM challenge is way more exciting than this, NEXT!.

Would it kill them to use just one or two models? I know they have the whole #GGang BS, but there's a lot of dead weight here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->