Going braless - do you?

I rarely wear bra . I have this cute little thing that is like a sports bra , it's black and is covered with lace , that's the only bra-like thing I wear . I'm an AA . I don't know why but I really like flat chest so that's another reason why I'm not wearing a ''real'' bra .

img_7332.jpg

models.com

They say Marilyn Monroe wore a new chanel bra to bed every night to prevent sagging..

pic sheliaomalley.com

Attachments

• mm1-1.jpg
    mm1-1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 3
^^^I know she was O.C.D about wearing a bra to sleep in...so many of her lovers tell how as soon as they were finished making love she would jump out of bed, put on a bra, then slide back in the sheets as if nothing had been interrupted.

I'm not sure it was a Chanel bra specifically though...I don't recall ever reading that but I wouldn't doubt it!

I thought her famous quote was that all she slept in was Chanel No. 5...9???
No mention of a bra but I guess that would ruin it!

It was a quote about Chanel No. 5 perfume. I don't know if there's any about a bra. I've never seen it myself.

I have heard both so maybe no pants just bra. Hehe.
Personally I will go braless but only if the top/dress is tight because then it all held in. Y'know no bounce, no moving.

The Daily Mail mentions (dailymail.co.uk:(

After Kate Moss gyrates for the cameras with no support, we ask: When are you too old for... not wearing a bra?

When Kate Moss struck a few poses and gave an impromptu gyration for the cameras at a recent awards ceremony, the last thing anyone expected was for some charmer to shout out that she needed a bra.

What's even more surprising is that she apparently came over all self-conscious about it. Which is sort of sweet: the most beautiful woman in the world is only human.

'Everything shallows out when you've had children, says a friend of mine, observing the picture of Kate Moss in the skin-tight dress she was posing in.

Well, yes. And going bra-less at 35-plus, post-breastfeeding, is simply not an option for many of us mere mortals. After all, there's a world of difference between an enticing jiggle and a low-slung, swaying shelf.

But that's not Ms Moss's problem, says my pal. 'Even if you've got no boobs, when you get to our age (35-plus), you can do with a bit of oomph. She would have looked better in a bra,' is her damning verdict. Rubbish! Bra-lessness is a matter of attitude.

Just as Madonna can pull-off black roots in a head of blonde hair, Kate Moss follows her own code of cool. And, when it comes down to it, flesh-toned bras are not exactly rock'n' roll.

Attachments

• article-0-06586D50000005DC-499_233x888.jpg
    article-0-06586D50000005DC-499_233x888.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 19
i think it depends on each individual bra size/level of comfort; personally i would prefer a bit of the bra's life, and i'm just an A

love not wearing a bra but scared that they will sag sooner.. AHHH nooo... i have A cups though so hopefully i can get away with it a bit.. bras are so annoying to me, i have no idea why. maybe i was a boy in my past life haahhaha

I never go braless, except I'm on a vacation, but in the city I don't feel comfortable without a bra...

Unfortunately I cant go braless... too well endowed on the upper part... sadly...:(

How I wish I could go braless ahhh. Mine are on the bigger side though. They don't even fit my small frame, doesn't make sense. :(

Just came across this as I'm doing research for a dress I want to wear braless (obsessive researcher, I am...) - Due to boning and a very tight waist, it will stay up, so no 'wardrobe malfunction' moments are likely to happen - and due to it being spring in australia, no other embarassing moments are likely to occur - but I'm still nervous!

I've contemplated it with the AA scoop backed dress, but then managed to lengthen the straps on one of my bras long enough that I can wear that - it's a very scary prospect, even with just a b cup!

I would love to go braless but my boobs are too big.

As soon as I get home from work, one of the first things I do is change into something more comfortable and that includes taking my bra off... Bliss!!!:D

i would love to, but it's not how things done in my country.. it would be very uncomfortable :(

almost always, unless my shirt is very very very sheer, then i wear a thin AA bra-- so thin, it's more of an excuse than any real use. bras are uncomfortable, and unflattering on anything B or smaller (they flatten.) men have nipples

almost never, except when i'm sleeping! i love my bras, and as an A/B cup, it's really hard for me to fill out many of my dresses without wearing a bra.

i don't mind when other women do, it's just not my preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->