Going braless - do you?

never ever!!!!!! if I had very small ones yes but I think everything bigger than B looks nasty braless.

almost always, unless my shirt is very very very sheer, then i wear a thin AA bra-- so thin, it's more of an excuse than any real use. bras are uncomfortable, and unflattering on anything B or smaller (they flatten.) men have nipples

hahaha right? i think i'm the only person out there who doesn't give a rat's *** if i have some nips showing through a shirt or whatever. i just don't think it's a big deal at ALL, and it's not like i have cleavage (i'm a 32A) or dress otherwise provocatively, i think it's pretty much totally ok. love wearing black aa bras with a thin shirt, or thin tshirts with no bra. just unecessary and it's so hard to find bras for flat chests that don't look totally unnatural. if i do wear bras they are always just thin lace or fabric, and i only own 2 with underwire.

answer to the question: depends on your girls, and on your shirt. my best friend has totally enormous breasts and usually goes without a bra, but she has this very undone kind of easygoing style and is overall very maggie gyllenhaal-esque and wears a lot of loose/flowy tops and dresses and lots of button-down/flannel shirts, and it works very well for her.

hahaha right? i think i'm the only person out there who doesn't give a rat's *** if i have some nips showing through a shirt or whatever. i just don't think it's a big deal at ALL, and it's not like i have cleavage (i'm a 32A) or dress otherwise provocatively, i think it's pretty much totally ok. love wearing black aa bras with a thin shirt, or thin tshirts with no bra. just unecessary and it's so hard to find bras for flat chests that don't look totally unnatural. if i do wear bras they are always just thin lace or fabric, and i only own 2 with underwire.

answer to the question: depends on your girls, and on your shirt. my best friend has totally enormous breasts and usually goes without a bra, but she has this very undone kind of easygoing style and is overall very maggie gyllenhaal-esque and wears a lot of loose/flowy tops and dresses and lots of button-down/flannel shirts, and it works very well for her.

For now ... :ninja:

hahaha right?.

whenever a friend finds out i don't wear a bra, the first thing that comes to their mind is always, always, "your boobs are gonna sag when you get older."
first of all, it's not true, from what i've read, and it's better than breast cancer. second, what boobs?
i love american apparel bras.

^ I am not aware of any evidence that bras cause breast cancer.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but ... good luck with that :wink: Smaller breasts are definitely a plus, but there's also a big genetic component to it, from what I can tell. Any stack of National Geographics illustrates the range of possibilities :wacko:

I am a 36FF, so a bra is a necessity! The only times I go braless is at night and when with my bf.

If I were model or a super skinny girl I'd go braless..unfortunately I can't afford it

^ I am not aware of any evidence that bras cause breast cancer.

I'm not sure what you're reading, but ... good luck with that :wink: Smaller breasts are definitely a plus, but there's also a big genetic component to it, from what I can tell. Any stack of National Geographics illustrates the range of possibilities :wacko:

a quick google search gives me enough to say that i'm not willing to take the risk even if it isn't true. :smile: it's probably not true, but it's simply another reason not to wear them, rather than the major reason. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I go braless regularly, sometimes just out of laziness and the fact that it's unnecesary. I have small t*ts, I should get SOMETHING out of it

^ Same here! The only time I tend to wear them is when I'm wearing a loose tank and am afraid of a wardrobe malfunction or if I'm doing a vintage 40's style look(cute vintage dress and all the hair and makeup done)......and then it's mostly to feel girly :P

rarely but I do it sometimes, I always wear double layers or tops that dont show my boobs or my nipples popping out :P

OMG with Global Warming, Iraq war, Terrorism, George Bush's recent rein over the US, the issues between Israel and the Palestinians, people running scared of 2012 and the release of the Nicholas Cage movie 'knowing'......the last thing the world needs now is to see is me without a bra on. I will wait until some of these global issues are over before I release my untamed breasts on society!

the only time i go without is when i am wearing a sweat shirt where it will be unnoticed

Now that we are close to new years eve & also Xmas is a time of dressing specially some kind of night dresses require going without bra... yeee the one with the open back specially...

lol i try to all the time. And it's a plus that I have small t*ts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->