Gossip Girl Fashion (July 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress looks nice but why does she have to wear VB?

Srsly, as if Blair would ever lower herself to wear something that Beckham woman 'designed' :smile:

dont think these have been posted justjared.com
Blake Lively and Leighton Meester hug each other as they film scenes for Gossip Girl on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday (July 13).
Leighton is wearing a bright pink pair of Elizabeth and James shoes :heart: and blakes green bag is by 'Its Be & D' www.beandd.com

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/3910eb42090003] [/URL]

the VB's dress is a bit too long. other than that it'll be perfect

luv blair's hair in the last pix too!

Love Blair's dress in the new pics. Can't wait for an ID. Serena's outfit looks okay but definatly an improvment from her other S3 outfits.

Srsly, as if Blair would ever lower herself to wear something that Beckham woman 'designed' :smile:

Exactly!

I want B's striped dress!
The VB is the worst outfit that Blair has ever worn, seriously!!!

i feel like all those negative comments are just coz it's Vb dress. I am one of last person who could say that like or respect VB but seriously - it is normal, quite elegant dress. If it would be designer dress imo most of you would love it or at least like it.

The cast of Gossip Girl took over the Manhattan streets last week to film series 3 of our favourite show.

Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf wore a beautiful Burberry Prorsum belted brocade dress, whilst carrying a L.A.M.B. Women’s Darjeeling Leather Orissa Clutch, whilst filming a scene with Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass.

Jessica Szohr as Vanessa Abrams’ wardrobe seems to have stepped up a notch from last season.
She wore an ethnic inspired look consisting of a black Nanette Lepore Discover Me jeweled top with some colourful shorts, and MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Tucson’ sandals.

With her hair half up an half down, Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen wore a bohemian Rag & Bone Justine maxi dress with sparkling Sigerson Morrison gladiator flats.

Taylor Momsen as ‘not so little anymore’ Jenny Humphrey walked to set wearing a stripy top, shorts with braces and Givenchy cut-out booties.

Between takes Leighton wore a gorgeous peach water stain Seneca Rising tee with jeans.

In another take Blake was spotted wearing a colourful Dries Van Noten Fall 2008 blazer, a slate grey Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent playsuit and grey Marc by Marc Jacobs peep-toe ankle boots.

It must be so much fun to dress these girls. I wonder if they get to keep the clothes afterwards.

redcarpet-fashionawards

I want B's striped dress!
The VB is the worst outfit that Blair has ever worn, seriously!!!
Are you being serious? I think the outfit Blair wore at the end of New Haven Can Wait is far and away her worst outfit with that horrible cat and mismatched top and skirt. Dreadful.

Here's the outfit: (gossipgirlchat)

Also that denim dress she wore to the dress.

I agree with people when they say that VB's designs are boring and uninspiring, but Meester rocked that dress. My favourite of hers from what I've seen this season (along with the Burberry dress). It's classic Blair.

It's way too long and it looks like something my grandmother would wear not Blair. It's too classic even for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->