Gossip Girl Fashion (July 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the yellow top that Blair is wearing, can anyone id the key necklace? It's so pretty :heart:

Thank you patty! I thought it might have been Tiffany, wasn't sure :smile:

i love blair's scalloped shorts, but they look awful on her. the hair is bad -- she looks bald. and the proportions of the top to the bottom make her torso so oddly shaped. not to mention the backview... leighton's tiny, so i have no idea how those shorts gave her such a huge bum!

Serena:

20090727_zaf_ny1_043.jpg

Spotting the looks on the set of Gossip Girl is one of my favourite things to do right now.

The girls always look great starting with Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen wearing a Matthew Williamson beaded batwing dress with electric blue heels.

I love this dress with it’s asymmetrical zip on front, draped cut-out back plus a pencil skirt with pouch pockets at front.

The dress was worn with electric blue Zara heels, and she also carried a green studded Treesje Jovi cross-body bag .

This dress is available from Net-A-Porter international for £1,085/€1,332.

blake-lively-topshop.jpg

Her second look was a cute Topshop Hawaiian playsuit (£45/$90).

redcarpet-fashionawards

Blair:

32860pcn_meestwest02.jpg

For her second look Leighton Meester cuddled up to Ed Westwick as he holds a vintage bottle of Dom Perignon.

He looks very dapper in his suit. His a pink bow-tie and handkerchief in his suit jacket matches her patent pink ostrich Nancy Gonzalez clutch.

The rest of her look included a lilac YaYa Aflalo Garland top, a floral Marc by Marc Jacobs pansy print skirt and Vera Wang black heels.

redcarpet-fashionawards

Taylor Momsen on the set of Gossip Girl in Long Island City, 28th July 2009:

thecelebritycity

Ugly thing she's wearing, but the make-up, oh the make-up... FINALLY.

Taylor looks a mess, everything Serena is in looks amazing.

Blair where have you gone? I feel like I'm looking at a different character. It walks and talks like her, but it doesn't dress like her anymore. :(

Her character's hair, color palette and impeccable, unique sense of style has gone down the tubes. It's like the producers forgot who she started out as in Season 1. Queen B come back, at least in spirit!! :cry:

Ed Westwick 2009-07-24 - On the Set of Gossip Girl in New York - celebritycity

Blake Lively - On the set of Gossip Girl, NYC [27.07.09] - celebritycity

Leighton Meester - On the set of Gossip Girl, NYC [27.07.09] - celebritycity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back