Gucci Eyewear F/W 2024.25 : Abbey Lee, He Cong, Liya Kebede & George Barnett by Mario Sorrenti

Cast sounded good in the title but it's just so dry and boring (The dialogue in the video is quite pretentious).

ancora/again: white background, a seat, same clothes, forcing models to do pretentious dialog about nothing

The shots are simple but effective, for me. Dialogue in the video is indeed stupid. Overall, this is just a more polished version of the main F/W campaign. Had they chosen this cast and Sorrenti for that campaign, it would've been a bit more successful.

As crazy as it may sound, I think this is Liya first ever Gucci campaign lol.

The campaign is terrible, but so is Sabato’s (lack of) vision for the house.
Consistent!

Photographer | Mario Sorrenti
Models | Abbey Lee, George Barnett, He Cong and Liya Kebede
Stylist | Suzanne Koller
Casting Directors | Piergiorgio Del Moro and Samuel Ellis Scheinman

gucci.com

These are bad but not super awful, but I will take Sabato over McQueen, over Nina Ricci, over Ann Dem on any given day at any given time

The way ANCORA's direction gives a bit of everything. Now it's Frida.

All of these campaigns under Sabato De Sarno are beginning to blend into one. I’m starting to yearn for some differentiation. I guess, at the very least, it’s not photographed by David Sims.

The videos of his campaigns with all the talking and pretentious dialogue are so painful to watch. It's like the third or fourth time he's done it, and it is so embarrassing. It's trying to be cool and nonchalant but instead it's giving cringe.

Again, the Daria campaign was the peak in terms of everything: creative direction, imagery, audio, aesthetics, casting, etc etc.

Casting is excellent but the images fall flat... Such a pity.

The models obviously delivered since they are among the best but the concept is as flat as they always are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashaaa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->