Gucci High Jewelry S/S 2022 : Jessica Chastain by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Completely wowed by Jessica! What a beautiful portrait of a beautiful woman.

Happy for her (she is one of my favorite actresses), but I didn't like the pictures!

Not surprised to see this - it's hard to sell expensive jewellery without calling on elements of traditional glamour, it's an area where you're not going to convince people to spend big money by presenting the pieces on a person wearing a hoodie. Well, they could always try, but would people buy?

Hate Michele's ternure, but this and Idris Elba campaign are completely a thing. Mert and Marcus are genius, they really know how to portrait celebs in such a way. This makes me want to have it on print. I remember the time I used to buy tacky Vogue Spain magazines only for the campaigns, and these pictures are worthy to collect.

Sountrack is Cigarettes After Sex. My mate loves that band. Gorgeous.

I love this, but at the same time I hate it because it reminds me of the glory days of W magazine. :cry:

I love this, but at the same time I hate it because it reminds me of the glory days of W magazine. :cry:

True. I also think it does, because it quite closely reminisces W covers by M&M with Lara, Kate and Natalia for the Asian Issue. I think it was March 2013 (?).

Getting flashbacks to Frida Giannini's Gucci with this and I'm loving it! Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott have done wonders for Gucci campaigns lately, and this is no exception. Jessica looks sublime, love those regal colours and how utterly opulent and glamorous this is! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->