Gucci Hysteria Bag

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
I haven't been exactly...pro-Gucci since Tom left but I'm interested in this bag. Intrigued. Not sold 100% but I have to say that I like what I see.

Gucci Hysteria

wufbd3.jpg

Python : $3,990.00 | Black Patent & White Patent: $1,790.00

Image Credit | Gucci.com & Saks.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hysteria Large Top Handle

2dso0eo.jpg

Python: $3,890.00

th_40881_0442166687020_275x275_122_368lo.jpg

Hysteria Clutch
2m6ml3k.jpg

Yellow, Pink & Black Leather | $1,095.00

th_41218_0442166687112_275x275_122_464lo.jpg

Gucci is poorly made crap.

This bag reminds me of the CocoCabas and that Valentino bag w/ the bow on the side. It's very derivitive and unoriginal.

honestly when i see this hysteria bag, i don't get hysteric at all UNTILLLLL i see the python large top handle u posted OMG OMG OMG!!!!! that's gorgeous!
i don't really like the "small" handle on the 1st post pics though, but the 2nd post pyhton look very comfortable to carry and not to mention GORGEOUSSSS!!!

thanks for posting this :smile:

Nothing special...actually I hate the medallion in the middle! I wouldn't be tempted to buy it.

hm.. the medalions kind of ruin it for me as well

I am not 100% sold on this either, but the shoes in the pictures fascinate me more. :wink:

Agree on above posts that the medalion just turn me off. Without the medalion, i'm still considering it as the structure is quite interesting. But with the medalion, it's just looks weird.

I feel sorry for Gucci that it sucks so hard since Tom Ford left. That's karma for you.

This is the new "Crest Icon" that Fredia is really pushing for 08. Its a picture of a knight in armor holding a bag in one hand and a suitcase in the other. It's an homage to Gucco Gucci when he worked as a in London as bell boy.:lol::sick::yuk::lol::lol:

The snakeskin embossed is a nice design, i also like the color, it looks like the perfect fall bag.

Oh man, I really want that clutch. I think I might just be attracted to that colour pink though. Hmm ...

Does anyone know if the style in the first lot of photos is held held only? or can it fit over the shoulder?

you can tell bags are totally her thing (frida's)...

the first are somewhat nightingale'ish, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->