Gucci Resort 2006

Those gold shoes look a lot like the pumps Bottega Veneta did for fall...

04f.jpg

pradaromance said:
i actually quite like this new scarf tote shape...the lacey flower crochet one with the flora scarf...and the tan suede with white flower embroidery and horsebit print scarf are my favorite

I love that new horsebit print, it's much more tasteful and more subtle than the GG print. I think it being embossed is a good idea (very subtle), but it should be left on its own without any other Gucci signatures .

Spike413 said:
Those gold shoes look a lot like the pumps Bottega Veneta did for fall...
That's what someone said in the other Gucci topic, that they look like the Prada loafers. Umm...Gucci and the loafer are synonomous, I knew of the Gucci loafer before anything else. Therefore Prada copied Gucci if anything and Gucci doing the high-heeled loafer is logic. High-heeled loafers are a trend, Gucci is already doing and known for loafers...therefore high-heeled loafer. They are a similar to the BVs but these have a horsebit part and a penny part.

I like the third Gucci bag in white, that kinda looks cute...but why is it dirty in the corner?

The bag the asian model is holding looks like a Luella bag

vintage_princess said:
I like the third Gucci bag in white, that kinda looks cute...but why is it dirty in the corner?

I was wondering the same, it looks like makeup. Although it does give me a good idea, a white bag dusted with contrasting metallic powder.

ew. i dont like them at all.
i kinda like the white hobo (last one) but everythin else is just blah.
why is everyone (the press, at least) raving about gucci bags thesedays.
i just dont get it.

pradaromance said:

i hate to seem annoying but were there arny picture of the shoes?

yea, but they weren't very good...seems like firstview mainly focused on the bags...

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm why dont you post Gucci resort bags and shoes here guys?
this way we will have all the Gucci resort collection 'under one roof' no?

i like that little zebra coat, the gold loafer-pumps, and the chain and zipper bags... im not feeling the scarves on the bags, it just seems very Gap to me.

Its not that its horrid and i dont like it its just that it doesnt seem very gucci, and i dont like change all that much, im a bit stight laced and boring like that. I would wear some of the stuff though.

This is so un-Gucci. Pointless.

Comparing this to Michael Kors is an insult to Kors; I think it's more on par with Polo.

Waste of money and of new talents,you can see she usually does accesories i see it her clothes i hate it,i want tom ford back

I'm really liking this dress after seeing it on Lindsay Lohan even though I'm not very fond of her.

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->