X6mbP.jpg

mti5U.jpg
wunTI.jpg

gettyimages

I love the idea
I see a bit of super hero going on, kinda like Aeon Flux
with the hair, no makeup, tight pants and suppperrr high heels
it is sexy, and futuristic
not my kind of clothes that I would buy for summer, I mean it's still got a very wintery feeling right?

Versace is still winning for me!

completely chic. no complaints. waiting with bated breath for the full collection on style.it

I'm in love!!! I think this is my favorite collection of the season :woot: Which is surprising because I hate gucci.

this is her best collection, i've hated everything she's done before but this... omg lovin' this

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know how to feel about this so far. It looks very good, but something is terribly off, and I just can't put my finger on it. Is it the fact that this collection looks completely different than last season? (Well no, Gucci has been suffering an indentity crisis ever since Frida arrived) Is it the fact that there are so many obvious inlfuences from other designers? (Someone mention Givenchy, which I see as well. That white dress on Natasha reminds me of Alexander Wang) But the influences aren't strong enough to be called knock offs. Or perhaps the reason I can't give in to liking this collection is because I haven't liked Gucci in so long that enjoying one of their collections is such an odd sensation to me.

Well to be fair, Ricardo has bored from Tom Ford's Gucci woman so Frida may have just visited the archives.

She sent out some cut-out dresses and others with bondage details and she thinks this is what gucci shoud be? I don't see anything that screams luxury here.

This collection is so cool. Gucci never fails to impress me. :smile:

This is...pretty damn good. Which is so hard to admit for me because I hate Frida. Do I really need to say how Tom Ford it is?

I am seriously stunned. I tried to love Gucci because it is an iconic brand. I had to force myself to love Frida's creations but I really hated them. And now I'm totally in love. It looks like updated Tom Ford for Gucci.

This is really great and I love the sunglasses and prints on the dresses. I am really suprised how much I actually like this^_^

Very Tom Ford-esque but I think that's why I like it. The opening dress on Natasha is my favourite piece thus far although it does slightly remind me of Givenchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->