Guilty Pleasures...

D A N A

Reaction score
What are some fashion related guilty pleasures you have?

Anyone here sporting a mullet :ninja:

lol, I mean is there anything you are wearing because you like it but still feel guilty of liking it or wearing it? maybe its not fashionable anymore or so many people are wearing it and you know you could look better than that or could be better styled but you are not because of a certain item you wear or makeup you apply or a tanner you apply or maybe its a hairstyle you were..?

Mine is black leggings i've been living in them lately and everyone here is wearing them...I donno why im addicted to them...but today i got over them...I wore my boyfriend cut blue jeans B)

Uh, pointed shoes I will wear forever - no matter how utterly they deform my feet and I don't like how fur is obtained but I still wear it - guiltily.

Pointed shoes are so sexy :blush:

i'd like to add harem pants but id never leave the house in them :ninja:

My guilty fashion pleasure are big leather slip on flat boots, the more rock n roll/biker the better :P To me they are the most comfortable and fun shoes and I will wear them with anything (even if it would look better to wear more girly shoes)

I love sunglasses. I don't own very many pairs, but I can't resist trying them on all when I'm at the store. :blush: I love to wear other people's and I love owning pairs that are all different from each other. I don't want to buy similar pairs at all. I try to make them all different because there is no point in having a good collection if they are all similar to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->