Gwen Stefani's new Harajuku Line...

Ugh i agree, She is going for a Harajuku look, the lolitas in Japan would not be caught DEAD wearing these, they'd be cute for a day out or a casual thing, but they are way overpriced, maybe if they were 20$ that'd be better

you know whats funny about the whole Harajuku think is that my friend has an exchange student from japan and she says that there isn't really a "harajuku girl" thats just how they dress when they go to Harajuku street its not like an everyday thing, and as for "super kawaii" meaning super cute, Aya, the exchange student, says they don't say that ever.

Casualuxury said:
<snip>...and as for "super kawaii" meaning super cute, Aya, the exchange student, says they don't say that ever.

Kinda like proudly announcing you are an otaku? :lol:

I find both her L.A.M.B. line and this pretty awful.

I think the L.A.M.B. bags are totally cute.

harajuku is a wonerful style and a good way to express your self, so dont change it into over priced T-shirts!
251ta.jpg

116eb1.jpg

Yup.. I find her L.A.M.B lesport sac bag is OK:heart: .. I own a little L.A.M.B bag of hers.. heehee :wink:

Heh. And HOW did I know this was going to happen? How, how, how, indeed.

Gwen Stefani is such a trend-limpet. She did it with the "riot-grrl" ethos a decade ago, she did it with the "rockabilly" kids five years later, and now she's doing it with the "ganguro" scene. Watch, in another five years, she'll be doing the "emo" thing. Longtime Johnny-Come-Lately tool, that's what she is!

I agree with whats said before, I think she gives Harajuku a bad name. I love some of the stuff she wears, but for some reason i think she seems really fake with the who "super kawaii" thing :rolleyes:

My friends use to say 'super kuwaii' all the time, but the took japanese and this was before Gwen said it, Gwen you ruined a cute inside joe ruined it! I will alwas love the stuf gwen wears in her videos and stuff though and i lke her music her harajuku tees are cute, overpriced but cute and i noticed something.. the smaller line (not L.A.M.B.) is called 'Harajuku Lovers' so maybe it's not real Harajuku like you see in Japan, but for fans of it cause the pictures of the guys clothing all says 'Harajuku Lover', just an Idea, but it my be right, I'd hope so this is no were close to real Harajuku.

251ta.jpg

I love that outfit on the left, Im suddenly very inspired to be a 2nd Lieutenant...

the girl on the right, i dont know if it's her bag or her belt bukle, what ever it is that little black thing is very cute :D

BTW vintage princess, i love the girl on the left of your avatar, she looks like a gothic lolita Barbie :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate the harajuku style because its just ugly, who cares if its different i much rather like the way they dress in korea

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->