Gwyneth Paltrow Hospitalized Briefly

Fabulyss

Reaction score
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Gwyneth Paltrow was admitted briefly to a New York hospital on Monday for an undisclosed reason, celebrity news Web sites reported on Tuesday.

A witness saw Paltrow slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by her husband, British pop star Chris Martin, at New York's Mount Sinai Hospital, Usmagazine.com reported.

A spokesman for the actress was not immediately available for comment.

Oscar-winner Paltrow is reportedly "fine" and has returned home, according to an unnamed spokesperson cited on People.com who declined to provide any details about the reason for her hospital visit.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN1552625020080115

she probably had that novovirus that's been going around (vomiting, diarriah, aches) ...

What a dear. I wonder if she had an Hermes afghan over her lap whilst in the wheelchair.

Her spokesperson said it was 'personal' and made it seem something serious. I know people were speculating about miscarriage; you wouldn't describe a twisted ankle as personal and ask from some privacy because of it. But who knows.

Gwyneth leads a quiet and private life....
she doesn't court the attention and won't even do a red carpet w/ her husband so she's not opening that can of worms.
Why can't she go to the ER in peace?....
She's not Lindsay Lohan calling the paps to meet her outside.

Her rep said it's personal....
which is making people think it's serious, maybe a miscarriage.
But you know what?....
Going to the Dr. is personal!!! Period!! For not matter what it's for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today IS the day for celeb news huh. i'm still in shock about Brad Renfro (though I shouldn't be), Matthew McConaughey knocked up his pseudo-model girlfriend and this

Does anyone have the photo where Chris is attacking a paparazzi outside the hospital at they leave?

Does anyone have the photo where Chris is attacking a paparazzi outside the hospital at they leave?

I just watched it on YouTube as I read about it on the coldplaying.com boards. I didn't even know it happened. The pic that was sold to Life&Style magazine of Gwyneth leaving the hospital is from the guy shouting at Chris in this video.

The paps are nutters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pHjwNxyv8

Video - YouTude from coldplaying.com

Oh thanks, yeah the papps are very disrespectful, I can't believe he jumped on Chris like that! But Chris did knock him down first. Looks like two first graders to me.

Hey guys, I don't care for the papps either, but Chris shouldn't have done that.
He could have just quietly walked by the guy. It's odd to me too, because he's the
type who does Yoga and practices meditation, which teaches "peace" and
yet he acts out this way. I thought he would have more class than that. But
that's just my opinion.

Secondly...it's one thing to want privacy...I get that. But "they are" the ones
who placed themselves in this business. What do they expect?

Plus a lawsuit is bound to happen. And Chris wants privacy now? Lawsuit
meaning less privacy. He needs to learn to calm his temper a bit.

I hope things are well with Gwyneth Paltrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you are saying and agree, but I think he's just protective of her-and having just come from the hospital, where something was wrong, he probably felt even more protective. I think it's just natural-if someone was harassing my brother or mom or something (or something comparable to the paps following famous people) I might not be able to control myself...

But yes, this isn't the first time this has happened with him...and again, they are in the business, so it comes along with the territory--but I think it was just the husband in him trying to protect his wife.

I hope she's okay too-I thought I read somewhere that she was having gastrointestinal problems-whatever that means...

^ Yeah Chef Batali said that in an interview. But a lot of people think she miscarried. Who knows?

I read that she was on some weird juice fast and just got super weak/sick? There's footage of the paparazzi following Blythe and asking her what happened and she said something like 'she's fabulous' and didn't seem to angry so I doubt it was a miscarriage?

Yeah it sounds like it could be a whole bunch of different things. Who knows! Only Gwen and chris I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->