Hakaan F/W 10.11 London

retailqueen

Reaction score
apparently he is the new big deal

vogue.co.uk
HakkanCatwalk.jpg

vogue.co.uk
You only had to look at the front row of Turkish-born Hakaan’s show to know this was today’s star turn. Kate Moss (in a black leather cap and Balmain), Carine Roitfeld and Emmanuelle looked on as big-name models Natalia Vodianova, Anja Rubik, Mariacarla Boscono and Lara Stone took to the catwalk (watched by a sweetly grinning and lip-licking David Walliams). The collection included sexy body-con, multi-slashed minidresses, elegant fur and cashmere gilets, and gargantuan swing coats, all in grey, indigo, nude, white and black. Bound to be red-carpet favourites were the ostrich-feather cocktail dress and skirt. Hakaan, whose best friend is photographer Mert (Mert & Marcus), had pulled together a dream team – Edward Enninful styling, casting by Sarah Murray, music by Frederick Sanchez and Relative Mo doing the publicity. You heard it hear first. Expect a lot of buzz.

Hakaan seems like an interesting designer. No wonder he got such heavyweight supermodels to walk for him. I can't wait to see the collection.

Could be interesting judging by what retailqueen posted . Is he a young designer ?

Love the look of the leather dress on the model about to walk of the edge of the picture in the very first photo, looks interesting. I know a lot of people were clamouring to get in for the show!

He has an interview on vogue.co.uk
But it seems like he came out of nowehere yet has this crazy hype.
But the teasers pics look really good, see abit of Givenchy.

He has an interview on vogue.co.uk
But it seems like he came out of nowehere yet has this crazy hype.
But the teasers pics look really good, see abit of Givenchy.

Yes, I see the Givenchy comparison too not only in the clothing but as well as the cast . I am excited to see if the buzz is merited . This is maybe what London needs to continue the rebirth .

finally some London
the clothes look very interesting i cant wait to see it as a whole
NO MODEL TALK ALLOWED

Last edited by a moderator:
more teaser pics, dying to see the whoel collection

from fashioneditoratlarge.blogspot
hakaan+show+2.jpg

hakaanshow+4.jpg

PreLFW2010+099.jpg

more from modacadisi.blogspot
lf5.jpg

lf3.jpg

How has this person just come from completely nowhere? You can bet your life he has a very rich father!

^He won a Turkish fashion award.
NO MODEL TALK ALLOWED

Here's some snaps from the show, it was styled by Edward Enninful:

betweeneveryline.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back