Harem Pants S/S 10

I love them on ladies that can oull them off. Kind of tall and skinny... but when they do. ..

The Nicole Miller's have a beautiful drape in front, I love these coming out in lightweights and silks for spring, even in sweatpants, but the saggy jersey ones that everybody has just look cheap and diaper like, it's true.

i still really love this trend yet i have tried 3 different ones from uo and 1 from revolve and i cant find a pair that fits me correctly. the revolve ones were closest. seeing this makes me want to keep trying to find the pair for me.

I never thought I would say this, but I think I actually want a pair. La Redoute has some that look nice, at least in pictures. Their sizing can be tricky though, so I'll have to see if I dare to order a pair.

I like these combinations
(Picture from sophiesfashion.blogg.se, but half of it comes from the sartorialist originally.)
hstens-it-byxa_18673518.jpg

the black pair above looks great but I think harem pants look awful with flat shoes:innocent:
heels are a must have for this trend imo... I just think about getting a pair too..even if I actually prefer skinny jeans..but why not :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
the black pair above looks great but I think harem pants look awful with flat shoes:innocent:
heels are a must have for this trend imo...

agreed on this, you need SUPER high and preferably strappy shoes for this... combats the leg-shrinkage and the kind of undone/lazy look of the crotch-sag.

I bought a pair of black jersey harem pants from Charlotte Russe earlier this month :] they're soo comfy. And look amazing with several items in my wardrobe. Very versatile :D

I really don't like harem pants, but it's a refreshing change from leggings. It's interesting and probably really comfortable as the weather gets warming. I'll buy a pair myself and see if it looks any good - though I'd have to take out the 3-inch heels to avoid myself from looking fat. Can't wait to see how this plays out over the next couple of months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->