Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Schedule

I hope Dior has the same runway concept
they have been using for the past two HC shows

Having just experienced her work in motion, I am dying to see what Bouchra Jarrar presents for winter.

I always, ALWAYS hope Dior will get better like s/s 07 or at least s/s 06

That's the kind of Dior HC i'd like

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand Galliano's collections right now. The only show I care about is Chanel...

Couture is not what it used to be anymore.

I cant wait for this season. I feel kinda bad that I did not pay much attentino to Lacroix and now its gone...:cry:

But anyway I really want to see what happens at Givenchy, Chanel, Ellie Saab, JPG, Armani Prive and of course Dior. After the fal/winter RTW show I have a good feeling about Dior, but PLEASE GOD dont let it be at 30 avenue Montaigne AGIAN!

Even though I hate both Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli I always want to see what they are going to do even though I know Im not going to like it. But lets hope Valentino still has his foot in both of their ***es after that last debauchery of a couture collection:lol:.

I think this season I will start looking at more designers than I have in the past, I really want to get a look at a wider range of desingers. I think this will be an interesting season for me :blush:

Dior... I will wait for it. sometimes I wish I could go and see the fashion show!! :S

You know, haute couture has been acceptable, nice, and good - that's fine of course . However, generally the haute couture presentations in the last few years have left a lot to be desired with Dior being the biggest disappointment considering how high the expectations were set by Mr Galliano . At this point, I am not particularly looking forward to one show more than the other . What I am hoping for, though, is that each house presents something that is strong, aspirational, and inspirational so that, as a whole, the 'week' (more like days) will be amazing and restore faith that the industry is not coughing up dust .

Excited about Chanel, JPG and Givenchy. Care less about the rest. Going to jump on the bandwagon and say that Lacroix needs to come back.

Eagerly anticipating Armani, Dior, Elie Saab, and JPG, and of course, CHANEL! Back to the Grand Palais, that's good. I wonder what Karl has brewing...

Can't wait for CHANEL, i'm sooooo excited!!! Dior only for the music, mostly they have great tracks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->