GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVÉ- 11.00 am To be confirmed
LEFRANC.FERRANT- 12.30 pm Palais de Tokyo
STÉPHANE ROLLAND- 2.30 pm To be confirmed
GIVENCHY- 4.00 pm See invitation :woot::woot::woot:
CHANEL- 8.00 pm Grand Palais - avenue Winston Churchill :heart:

Wednesday, July 2010, the 7th

ON AURA TOUT VU-10.00 am To be confirmed
FRANCK SORBIER- 11.00 am See invitation
ELIE SAAB-12.30 pm Théâtre National de Chaillot - 1 place du Trocadéro - Paris 16e
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER- 2.30 pm 325 rue Saint-Martin - Paris 3e
MAISON RABIH KAYROUZ- 5.00 pm To be confirmed
VALENTINO- 6.30 pm Couvent des Cordeliers - 15 rue de l'Ecole de Médecine -Paris 6e

Thursday, July 2010, the 8th

BOUCHERON, CHANEL JOAILLERIE, CHAUMET, MELLERIO DITS MELLER, VAN CLEEF & ARPELS from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm See invitation

By appointment:
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA- July 5 To be confirmed

modeaparis.com

I'm excited for Givenchy, Chanel, Maison Martin Margiela and possibly Gaultier, who has been very hit and miss lately (mostly a miss).

It's just not the same without Lacroix. :cry:

My Goodness, haute couture schedules already! :woot:

My most anticipated shows are Gaultier and Givenchy, I'm especially interested what is Riccardo going to show after such a fabulous RTW collection. Plus Chanel and Dior, but it's rather kind of a naive trying-to-keep-any-excitement.

Can't wait! I'm looking forward to Givenchy and Chanel. Dior and Gaultier are always fun to look to be honest, and I really want to see what (mess) Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli will do with Valentino!

Can't wait to see Dior and Chanel :woot: What about Valentino, after previous haute-couture collection, i'm afraid .

Woohoo!! My first HC week on tFS! :woot: Can't wait for Chanel & Givenchy. :heart:

I'm Crazy, Crazy, Crazy..... Can't wait for Christian Dior and Chanel!

Sadly, it's official: I could not care less about the haute couture shows. Such a small selection, and such a narrow point-of-view coming from fashion. I'm surprised they still have runway presentations. At this point I firmly believe that haute couture should be relegated to private showings. It seems so insignificant in the face of the offerings of RTW. I remember when Galliano and McQueen were at the forefront, redefining haute couture for a new generation. Those days have since gone.

This is simply nostalgia for a glorious past that has since failed to find its accommodations in the modern world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if there will be a live stream? Imagine Givenchy HQ lifestream, without delay and froozen pictures :shock: :heart:

Can't wait for Givenchy, Chanel, Valentino, and MMM. :heart:

Jean Paul Gaultier, Dior, and Armani Prive will be hit or miss... :unsure:

I still hate couture with out Lacroix. :cry:

I didn't like of latest collections from Jean Paul Gaultier, S/S 10, HC S/S 10 and F/W 10.11. I hope something really surprising for this new collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->