Hedi Slimane - Photographer

all the following pictures are originally from MH (modelhommes) and all scanning credits information go to faith (faith akiyama here!!) Thankyou faith! :flower::flower:

V Man #9 Fall/Winter 2007
"Come as you are" (A look back at Hedi's past Dior Homme boys and what they're doing now)
Photography. Hedi Slimane
all images originally posted and scanned by faith

those are so lovely..very sensual. i like them a lot. thank you for posting. :heart:

^ :shock:
those are just amazingly beautiful. :wub:
thank you so much for posting.

Great and beautifull photos:heart:

i absolutely love Hedi's photos! so simple yet so effective :heart:

I have that Lord of the Rings tattoo on my forearm that is on his lower abs.

This guy's done a lot of very fine work in a very short period of time: the kate moss, charlotte and sasha series are gorgeous...

Libération Next June 7th 2008
Parisiens
Models : random young parisians (15/18 years old)

hedislimane.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update! Looooove Slimane's photography
I want him to take my picture :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
the pictures taken by Hedi and posted by blushingambition are seriously fantastic :shock: There is just something about his photos, I can't find words to justify the praise it should get. everything is just so defined (does help that he uses one of the a very good camera I guess, but thats beside the point!!) ; accurately cut, but not painfully so, it's like an additional ease that comes along with his photography; it draws the viewer to every part of the photo, it's pull is inevitable! So many colours of grey, black and white, and such power in his photos! Definite snaps for Hedi! :clap:

love them last pics so much! and everyone looks so beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->