Hedi Slimane - Photographer

Cool pics! Those young Parisians are extremely good looking and have excellent hair.. as well...wish I knew where some of those kids clothes were from

^he actually reminds me of i boy i was seeing when i was 16 :rofl:

I must say that his photography doesn't really impress me. I cant help but wonder if he would be published at all without his "history"? :smile:

Does anyone know where I could find Hedi Slimane's book about Moscow & St.Petersburg. Its listed on his website, it was probably published a while ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.So if anyone knows where I could possibly find it, I would really appreciate it. :shock:

Post #88 isn't Sasha... that's Heidi Mount from V#54 Magazine July/August

:flower:

he is on the cover of Les Inrocks this week with a 4p. itw ...
the cover shot is good . it's shot by "Y.R." ... only people @ Les Inrocks know who this person is ??!!
He talks about his life - when talking about fashion he says that he'll come back pretty soon, had the idea of bringing Guerlain into the Fashion World ...
He's proud of what he did with Dior Homme and knows (very well) that he established a new way of dressing men ... new codes
blablabla ...

and he talks about photo of course ...
because this itw is for his Rock Diary book ...
seen @ OFR 2 weeks ago ... it's not bad ...

Last edited by a moderator:
slimane is very talented. simple concept but very great shots. Genius!

He's an amazing photographer. The Hedi's girls editorial is one of my all time favorites!

VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN Issue #1 F/W 2008
Model: Ash
Stylist: Nicola Formichetti
Photographer: Hedi Slimane

source | nicolaformichetti

Cool! I hope this isn't a reprint...and the "Hommes Japan" word is a bit too huge for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->