'Help Wanted' - Post Unpaid Internships & Other Unpaid Opps (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE!)

Chromiumblue

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im a photographer from kitchener Ontario. Im looking to expand my portfolio. If anyone would be willing to do a shoot with me, I would give them a CD with all they're images on it in return. Sort of a win-win.

If anyones interested, please let me know.

Im a 22 y/o male, by the way. Thanks, Hope to here from you.

'wanted' - networking tFS industry professionals

Hi

I would like to know if you know a makeup artist available for a wedding in Montreal. I will get married in july 2006 and it's been a few months that I'm looking for a makeup artist..and I'm getting a little frustrated :angry: that I could not find a website or links of professional makeup artist.

Can you help me?

Also I'm willing to pay extra $$$ for travel expenses if the makeup artist live outside montreal or Canada:flower:

I would love to do it but i live in australia :S probably really expensive
Good Luck finding a make-up artist.
If you cant you can always do your own, if you have enough confidence for it and you learn what you want....

:heart: MK

Looking for Makeup Artist

You might go to WWW.marykay.com and do a consultant search for someone in your area. Part of our job is to help brides! Good luck and have a wonderful wedding.

Fd5000.com seeks feedback and more

Hello everyone, I'm just your regular guy who happens to like fashion, music and art. I've got a website, fd5000.com, which I regularly post pieces about fashion. I'd love your feedback and comments, suggestions, etc. I'm also looking for people who may be interested in writing for the site as well. If you've got an irreverant and sardonic wit about you, but you still get caught up in the movements of fashion, I'd love to talk with you! I dont take fashion too seriously, despite the fact that I love it so much. Thats the kind of person I am, thats the kind of site I run.

Who's with me?

fd5000 said:
I'm just your regular guy who happens to like fashion, music and art.
:lol: best line ever when it comes to spam.

Yeah, I suppose you dont have the chip implant which allows you to see facetiousness and irony in front of you. Regardless, I dont take it too seriously, and I hope you at least see that.

I don't see any spam here... I think this site looks cool.

It's blog basically, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Window Dresser

I have an upscale boutique catering to trendy, stylish, women. I am looking for a extremely creative window Dresser. If you have excellent sense of up and coming trends and are fresh out of design school it's a plus. If anyone could recommend someone in the area please PM me. Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer in Paris

hey guys

so its the first time i post in the photographers thread..i hope im not breaking any rules in posting this question ( sorry mods if i am)

Im looking for a photographer here in paris..my husband and I would like to shoot an editorial style (ala Jolie/Pitt in W magazine)...for our personal use and maybe..use it for commercial use ( discussed with the photographer)..most photographers i found in paris dont shoot what im looking for..i want something fun..professional..creativer and a bit dark...can anyone help me in leading me to one here in paris??

thank you so much

Fashion Brands in Berlin, Germany

Hi everybody,

I am not entirely sure, if my request is in the right place...
anyway. this is want I want to know:

A friend of mine is looking for an internship as a product manager in a fashion company in BERLIN, GERMANY (could be small or big, what ever), but a nice place to be and to learn a lot. Hes currently studying on a fashion school - specializing not in the creative part but the production part. I am not in the fashion industry so I dont know any names except the really big one (and these are not in berlin).

Any advices or ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance

greetings miriam

tailors in paris?

I hope this is in the right thread..I m looking for a good tailor who can create some dresses i designed..i already have the fabric and the design...just need someone to do it..here in paris..its not couture or even close so i dont want to take it to hard core couture tailors and seamstresses..does anyone know anyone is paris? pls help. I have an idea of marketing my own designs and creativity by wearing them hehe..:smile::flower:

pls help or tell me who or where to look!

ahh i have no idea, sorry uniq..
why dont you use the local yellow pages? it could be useful no?
wishing you good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->