Helsinki shopping

visited friends after a while and must say helsinki's not what it used to be. for a small town the selection was quite amazing.

HELSINKI 10:
bernhard willhelm (m+w), raf simons mainline, ann demeulemeester (m+w), rick owens mainline & darkshadow (m+w), westwood, juny watanabe men, number (n)ine, luella, tsumori chisato, acne etc.
ASUNA
y's yohji, anglomania
NINA'S
dries van noten, miu miu, marc, christian louboutin
GAUDETE
stella mc cartney, alexander wang, marc, acne
WUNDER
gaspard yurkievich, marjan pejoski, marios, ktz, natalia brilli
BEAM
peter jensen, apc, raf by raf, marc, isabel marant, henrik vibskov, helmut lang, comme play
MY O MY,
veronique branquinho, philip lim, erotokritos

the vuitton store loks like the bllion other lv outlets in the world: tax free

I'm going to Helsinki at the end of March (to a Jay Reatard concert!). Planning on visiting Asuna, Helsinki 10, Gaudete. Anything else near them I should check out? And if there are any nice record stores and places to eat lunch in the area, please let me know!

I'm going to Helsinki at the end of March (to a Jay Reatard concert!). Planning on visiting Asuna, Helsinki 10, Gaudete. Anything else near them I should check out? And if there are any nice record stores and places to eat lunch in the area, please let me know!

As for clothes, you might also like My o My http://www.myomy.fi/ and Urban a http://www.urban-a.fi/urban_a.htm . There are loads of record stores in the Punavuori and Kamppi area, the obvious ones are Stupido Shop on Iso Roobertinkatu, Levykauppa Äx on Fredrikinkatu, and several around Viiskulma area. I'm too lazy to find the exact addresses, but you'll find them by googling. And Uudenmaankatu is the street where you'll surely find a good lunch place. Hope you'll have a nice stay and a good gig :flower:

A few more shops (mostly for women:(

Via Monte Napoleone - Bulevardi 2-4 (Prada, Gucci, Lanvin, Dior)

Asuna - Fredrikinkatu / Fredriksgatan 24 (Yohji Yamamoto, Vivienne Westwood..)

D'Anna - Fredrikinkatu / Fredriksgatan 26 (Antonio Marras, Kenzo, Jil Sander, Missoni, Cavalli, Etro)

Beam - Erottajankatu / Skillnaden (Marc by Marc Jacobs, A.P.C., Karl Lagerfeld, RAF by Raf Simons, Paul Smith, Henrik Vibskov, Helmut Lang, Play by Comme des Garcons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in Helsinki for summer... some store news:

HELSINKI 10:
still has rick and ann, but now also natalia brilli and damir doma silent & mainline

NINA'S
dries van noten, miu miu, christian louboutin as before, but now also marni and preen

BEAM
the shop girl said they'll have raf simons mainline, comme shirt / commecomme and adam kimmel for fall. there's also a lot of alexander wang women & men already now

MY O MY,
opened a 2nd store on aleksanterinkatu with vanessa bruno, helmut lang etc. the old store on erottaja has mcqueen, opening ceremony, viktor&rolf and marc jacobs mainline for men and really good selection of linda farrow luxe and collabo shades

VIA MONTENAPOLEONE
there's givenchy women & men for aw10 besides prada, gucci, lanvin and dior...

KAARINA K
balmain :-(

WUNDER r.i.p

Last edited by a moderator:
oops... forgot to say that Seven on Eerikinkatu now carries Julius and The Viridi-Anne plus the same old Margiela etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->