House Of Holland F/W 07.08 London

These are just soooo trendy...I want one, but then I dont....

JJohnson said:
These are just soooo trendy...I want one, but then I dont....

I know exactly what you mean. I think they're great, but if I bought one, I'd kinda feel like a poseur.

i want the behati one, but then again i don't think i have the courage to wear one

i would wear the cause me pain heidi slimane one because it has the least garish colours i think...

i still want the 'cause me pain hedi slimane' one
all the other shirts can eat my dust...these shirts are just one hype thing. im over it

i wonder if they made one on ann demeulemeester

amazing that they can have an entire runway show surrounded solely on screenprinted t shirts......

hmm, i wonder what theyll come up with next season!! ha

The Pineal Eye are getting a shipment of 'I don't do women's, just Raf Simons' next week... They also do a special edition reading 'I spy, The Pineal Eye'.

oh dear i bought one:lol:

atleast no one up here knows of house of holland they're all just sporting the topshop knock offs.

ha ha ha yes there is a printed t-shirt overload but most of the slogans are very poor i dont want to even think who came up with "save the rave"

i dont really mind though i like the t-shirts and most will think whos hedi slimane:lol:

they four origianl t-shirts are back for sale on the website after a period of not taking orders anymore due to high demand and they should now ship over seas.

FYI, these t-shirts are printed on American Apparel blanks with the AA tags still attached.

Don't leave me frozen, dutch girl Doutzen.

I want the Bailey-one, but then again... no... but when I'll see someone with it I'll still get jealous. Think I should buy it then?

I enjoy these shirts.....

House of Holland tees are featured in the new Teen Vogue issue with the HP cast on the cover. I can take a pic with my digicam if anyone is interested in the article that highlights the growing hype.

I'm thinking of purchasing the ITC Franklin Gothic Demi Compressed font and making my own since I'ver already spent so much $$ on these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well walking through the Baltic Gallery the other day and they have House of Holland Tee's exclusive to them, tying in with current exhibitions...

"Swallow me whole Andy Warhol" and "Lets Get Bruised Dazed and Confused"
https://www.balticmill.com/shop/Pro...evelCatID=7&secondLevelCatID=28&productID=315
https://www.balticmill.com/shop/Pro...evelCatID=7&secondLevelCatID=28&productID=316

I have those but only because there is a massive picture of myself and agyness as a piece for the andy warhol exhibition.

are gareths baloons still there?

i saw the marc one in i-D a few months ago and i was waiting until they were available on the site..so they put the new designs on the site and i have to say i gave in.

I'm really thinking bout buying one... But don't know which to choose... :wacko: Maybe the Gareth Pugh one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->