How Long Are Your Jeans?

i am 5'11.. i need i think a 33.5-34 to wear with flat shoes... shoe smust be liek moccasins or somehting. .and then with heels i can easily pull off 37 inseam.. i really want a pair of high rise skinny leg jeans liek the new superfine adn acne.. but i think they aren't long enugh.. dn it makes me want to cry.. i am thinkgin of buying mens' jeans and ten getting them altered---but that coudl get expensive.

5'11 here. i usually get 36" to wear with flats and 1/2 inch heels.

Im a 32 inseam, Im 6 foot at least, I do have a long torso...OMG I am disproportionate!!!

I do like a bit of scrunch at the bottom of my jeans, I dont know why, I also like a lot of foot coverage with jeans...I hate when I can feel air coming up my pant leg, it gives me goosebumps.

wher edo you get pants? i only have two pairs of 36 inseam pants... but would love to get longer---- i can only wear my pants with little heels...

i need at least 36inch in lenght. i'm 5'10 and i can hardly ever find pants long enough but luckily there are skirts and other bottoms

im asian; gosh i wish i was taller lol. 5'4 here :/

even though its more "fashionable" to be tall, pesonally i think shorter women are generally more attractive looking.. its hard for a tall woman to look trully curvy, and there are many that look oddly proportioned.

tlq05 said:
im asian; gosh i wish i was taller lol. 5'4 here :/
im 3/4 chinese and 1/4 portuguese. i think its the portuguese gene that made me taller =P

what, i must have long legs?
i'm 5'5..not sure about the sizing, but according to levis red tab sizing, for example,32'' bootcuts are a bit short, but bareable with flats - i often get the 34'', tho..

I take anywhere from a 28 to 30 inseam, depending on the brand, but more than likely around a 28 or so...I like a clean line in my pants, so no excess fabric bunching up around my ankles, so I always have to get pants tailored..Luckily, a lot of the places I shop will do it for free, so cost isnt much of an issue..

Like a few people here, I am not that tall (5'7) but I have insanely long legs- 33" inseams, but just for flats. I prefer 35" so that I can comfortably wear high heels ^_^

Ugh. I'm 5'7 but I have incredibly short legs. I have to buy jeans that have a 30.5" inseam that I can wear with flats/sneakers. 30 is too short and 31 is too long. I hate buying pants for this reason alone.

I'm 5"7 also :smile:. I guess my legs are about average legnth, 32" usually works perfectly for me. Unfortunately, everything seems to be so long, so I usually have to get things shortened.

lots of times i feel like my legs aren;t long enough... i wear a 35 inseam with flats... but i am almost 6ft.. i wish i was more inline with karolina kurkova nad alek wek--their legs are amazing.

My jeans are dragging on the ground long. Not because I pick them that way, but because that's the trend now I guess. Very long jeans. I'm short so I try and buy the petite jeans and actually they make it look like I wear highwaters. So I have no choice but to buy the 'regular' jeans.

dlg

i guess the trend nowadays is to reproduce long jeans, 'cause even with my "short/petite" length jeans, my hems drag. i'm about 5'2", by the way.

im 5'11 and can get away with 34' in flats (most of the time), but need 36" for heels. I always have to spend way more money on pants than my friends with normal length legs :(

yeah... but don't the pants have to be looser than ideal? its like saggy butt or high-waters---now choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->