How Long Are Your Jeans?

My problem is that genetically I have bigger thighs and larger hips so buying jeans is so difficult that I just don't wear long pants at all. It'd be difficult since I'm not fat or anything, but I find a lot of those jeans don't accomodate for curvier women and that jeans that go for curvier women are for really old women. I'm 17.

SO WIERD. Today at Banana I tried on some 36 inseam pants and they fit perfectly...am I crazy? Maybe it's just Banana.

31 inseam should be perfect for me, but they do too many 33/34 and I kind of hate wearing heels...so i generally have to shorten my jeans a little bit.

I have 30/32 in most of my jeans, but it depends on what label they are from.

The length of your pants running from the inside of your leg to the ankles....as in from your crotch area

i jsut bought a pair of snuffles--- by miss sixty--the inseam is 39!!! i think i hit the jackpot.
they are supposed to fit loose, so i bought them two sizes too small to make them fit liek normal straightleg--- i am 6ft so i am loving the inseam.(great with sky-high heels)

I need at least 34 inseam for Levi's although I much prefer to have 36 if available for times when I'm wearing extra high heels.

im 5ft9.5 andf i wear a 33inseam so that the hem is just past my ankle, around 1.5cm up from the bottom of my foot. i think i have a looong torso too but yeah. just wondering if the inseam of the jean is meant to fit so it just scrapes the ground, or are you supposed to wear them so that they just past your ankles??

I need a 36" inseam, the 34" isn't long enough which can make jean shopping annoying lol

Trouser shopping is dreadful, when you're a girl and 6'1.5'', I need my trousers to have a 37"-39" inseam...takes a lot of looking for my size as well...the average inseams I see are like 32"-36"

Ok quick question. Is it ok to turn your jeans up a bit? I have a pair of grey skiiny jeans and i think it looks alrite with a slight turn up. Sorta drain pip. It also helps as they are slightly long. What do you exactly mean by "cuffed" as well :lol:

34...i wish they had 36 because ive got some seriously long legs. I find that some shops dont sell 34 length if you are smaller than size 28. i have so many 32s that i can only wear in winter, hidden in ugg boots.

34"/28" :(. My thighs are enormous. At a bad angle, jeans (not skinny jeans) are my enemy.

Yeah my area typically runs from 32 to 36-if you are under 28 you're in trouble. Hemming is always an option but I don't have that kind of money to hem a pair of jeans down to my 27" inseam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->