All About Your Jeans...

i just bought a pair of joe's jeans...never heard of them before but i love this pair, they're cut beautifully and they are so comfortable... :heart:

hey dnv <3
i bet you look fantastic in your superfines... i think they're great on men!

for a long time I was so obsessed with jeans and I had to have the new labels and stuff. Glad I'm over that. But now they just sit in my closet...the only ones I actually wear the most: Jbrands diff styles and washes...my favorite denim label, Topshop gray skinnies, a pair of random miss 60 ankle zip skinnies, zara skinnies, ksubi skinnies.

Just found a pair of Levis in my closet that I had forgot. They are almost new and rarely worn! Wooo! Now I just have to break them in, because they have been folded in a closet for god-knows how long, so they are pretty stiff :P

i'm not a money-girl, so i really can't afford jeans from levis or diesel :blush:(even if i would looove to!) i usually buy them at zara or h&m (the only ones that fit me :doh:)

I used to spend a fortune in jeans, not anymore I've been buying one pound destroyed A&F jeans on ebay, and I think i liked them more than all the Superfines and Nudies I used to buy.

another fan of superfine but only the jet black ones, i hate their blue denim.
acne for blue denim
isabel marant jeans are a great fit too, as are most her trousers.
lucky brand are wonderful.

i have this one pair of big stars that i wore until they had holes everywhere and i thought they had stopped making them, until one day i grabbed a pair of jeans off of a shelf in a little store in seattle and it was them, for half price, in my size. destiny. i live in them.

I get mine from Gap and Forever21. I only get straight leg or bootcut. Skinnies look weird on me and flares are just plain ugly lol.

i love Diesel. their fit is perfect for me :smile: at the moment most of my jeans are skinnies

i buy my jeans from urban outfitters, they used to not fit me right.. but now they fit fine.

i took an old pair and cut them up all up and down the legs. i wanted to feel like a punk rocker.. hahaha.

I buy my jeans from Aereopostal or Pacsun, but I hardly wear them. I'm more of a dress/skirt girl, jeans never seem to fit me perfectly.

i try to find discount pairs at the dept stores. brands don't mean much when it comes to jeans...everything is cut sooo differently, even within the brand. i try to find anything that fits, but i do gravitate toward skirts/dresses more also.

I LOOOOOVE JEANS...My friends are telling to stop buying but i just cant!!
got maybe more than 20 pairs!
My absolute favourite are from Mango, as i have a big bum and curvy JLO bod..
they flatter me well,,also i always recommend Pull and Bear jeans if you want to cover up ur feminine side hehe
Zara have amazing pants as well

i buy my jeans from urban outfitters, they used to not fit me right.. but now they fit fine.

Same here, I just bought two pairs and they have some spandex in them, making my jeans look super tight, but super comfortable, I highly recommend them!

14678924_91_b

BDG Black and Blue Skinny Jean (Tight but loose enough it doesn't look like denim leggings)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...ANS&prepushId=WOMENS_APPAREL&tabStyle=Reviews

15764038_01_b

BDG Super Stretch Cigarette Jean (thee best black skinny/cigarette jeans in the universe:ninja:, the dark blue ones however, look more like leggings)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...ion=poppushpushpush&color=01&tabStyle=Reviews

I really like Cheap Monday jeans. A lot of people say that they have to go up a few sizes because they were just so tight but I found them true to size (but this may be because I'm used to my ridiculously tight My Lovely Jean pair). They're really comfy and were good value. Plus they have loads of great washes and waist variations

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamtam6363
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->