All About Your Jeans...

I've worked with denim quite some time, so I probably own somewhere between 100-150 jeans, but it doesn't really matter as I pretty much only use four or five of them... The one's I mostly use are Raf by Raf Simons (where I keep buying the same black coated jeans that always rips in the crotch after a few months use), but I keep coming back to my Dee-Dee's. Other than that I use Skull, PRPS, Samurai and Pure Blue Japan for lazy days. I really liked some of the products Levi's RED made before their hiatus, and I must also say that I quite liked some of the products Superfine Men's put out before they were shut down.

First post!
I usually find that Miss Sixty's jeans are in quite a good quality. I bought a black pair back in 2003 and they still look like new. The fact that they're not expensive is just an extra bonus.

J BRAND 910 sz 24 !!

I don't even have to try them on... they just fit me perfectly.
i love it.

Buying an Amazing Pair of Jeans & My Definition of the Perfect Pair

So I'm sure many of you have a similar issue with denim, and if not, maybe you can help me get over mine.

I am on a quest to find the perfect pair of jeans. At first I thought this would not prove to be too difficult but over the years I've come to the conclusion that there might not even be a "perfect" pair for me.

My perfect pair of jeans..

..fits relatively slim
..does not stretch out in the *** and cause the dreaded "diaper" effect
..is not ridiculously expensive -_-

The best pair I've found so far has got to be my Levi 511's in a dark wash, however they do stretch out in the bum a bit. I have another pair of the exact same type but in a different wash. I wore them with suspenders one day and I think I may have stretched them out forever, which in my case, is not a good thing.

What I really want my jeans to do is to stay relatively form fitting without the gross diaper thing going on for days without a wash. Is that too much to ask? I've got a feeling that it may be. :cry:

Fave pair of jeans? What are they??

I'm trying to understand the diaper effect that you're referring to. All denim stretches a bit; that's part of its appeal, that it molds to your body.

my g-star, hilfigir denim and guess jeans don't strech out - I wear them half a week, put them in the closset and wear them afterwards another half week before washing it

the ones I have from esprit and cheaper shops do sadly enough so I only tend to wear them at home and don't buy them again

unfortunately, the only jeans that tend to look good on me are the expensive ones.

1. Diesel
2. True Religion
3. Frankie B's

I've tried jeans from Zara, Mango, H&M, etc., and they all look horrible on me.

My favorite used to be a pair of Calvin Klein jeans before they fell off me (weight loss not stretch out.) I used to wash them every week for a year, so quality-wise it's really good.

I am looking for a pair of skinny jeans since my stupid Korean cheap brand ones are falling apart. I'm 5'5", but the pants I found in designer stores are usually too long. Can anyone of similar size suggest some brands that are fitting? I'm a 25 or 26 depending on the brand.

^^ I am also 5'5", and I don't think I've ever found a pair of trousers or jeans that weren't too long. Taking a few centimeters off the bottom is the easiest thing in the world; what is important is finding a pair that fits you well around the hips, backside, and waist. The only catch is that you have to stick to simple straight leg or skinny jeans, because hemming flared and boot-cut (or those ones with zippers at the bottom of the leg) jeans may ruin their shape.

I like uniqlo straight legged jeans they have the shape of skinny jeans but much more comfertable!

^Oh, do tell. I'm considering buying a pair of Cheap Mondays online, sight unseen. Why do people critisize them? By the way, I know that the fit is hit or miss when it comes to online purchases, so I am mostly concerned with the fabric not being too stiff and raw.

^ It must be because of different silhouettes. I think they fit me just fine... plus I always get them at bargain prices in very nice washes, 20$ Canadian...!

i am pretty much an earnest sewn gal...
i have a pair of hefners (bootcut), 4 pairs of deccas (straight leg) and 2 pairs of harlans (skinny leg), plus a miniskirt and a pencil skirt...

deener was also a good brand for me, but i can't seem to find them anymore...
i wonder if they went out of business...:unsure:

Two words: Superfine Harry.

Why? Mostly because they fit me better than any other jeans I've tried.
But also because they're so soft I could live in them permanently (I know, I slept in them once.. :ninja:) and they have nice details like a golden button and pink fabric covering the inside of the zipper flap 'thing'. I have three pairs and they are my trusted fashion go to's.

Lately i'm stuck on Tsubi, Superfine and Rag & Bone

I like Aussie label Bettina Liano and Ksubi!

On normal days, I'd wear skinny jeans with that tee that falls just off-the-shoulder and some flats or pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolixx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->