All About Your Jeans...

I have such a hard time finding jeans because of my body type. The only type of jeans that look good on me are skinnies and bootcut. I'm thinking of trying the boyfriend style and seeing how it may work for me.

I love my Cheap Monday skinnies, but they run so teeny tiny! As far as boyfriend jeans, I want to try Levi's and actually get some men's jeans and destress them myself.

jeans (J brand, nudies, jet, etc)

I love jeans. I'm probably the only one that sees a difference between all my jeans, the diff shades of blue, zippers or non zipper. but i still cant stop buying them.
right now i am eyein the j brand bardot highrise. i also like the 912 jeans in oyster and ink.

i am into the motorcycle jeans but i want to get a cheap pair since its sooo trendy
i love this pair of nudies tight long john low superslim in sweet blue

and i love jet jeans.

I had the J Brand 912's like 3 years ago and I wore them everyday...but then they got stretched out real bad and I had to stop wearing them. My favorite pair of jeans comes from this brand called Eclipse Noir, but I don't think it exists anymore.

I really like Cheap Monday jeans. A lot of people say that they have to go up a few sizes because they were just so tight but I found them true to size (but this may be because I'm used to my ridiculously tight My Lovely Jean pair). They're really comfy and were good value. Plus they have loads of great washes and waist variations

I can only agree with you. I also heard about that but my Cheap Monday jeans fit quite fine (I bought the same size as usual).

I bought a pair of black Levi's skinnies yesterday. At first I tried the 531's which are low-waisted but had this ugly gape just above my bum. That's the way most jeans usually fit me. Then the genius salesgirl told me to try the ones with a higher waist. Genius! Finally no gaping! I'm in love.

I've been a big fan of Levi's ever since I once fell over rollerblading and skidded on asphalt for a good few meters. My jeans didn't rip at all. They didn't even look worn.

I love my Levis jeans, my oldest pair is about 12 years old and still looks great. For this winter I'm looking for some grey and black Levis (slim or straight).

Target definitely has nice skinnies for not alot of money. My faves are the Levi's 524 Superlow bootcuts. They fit like a dream, and they just get better with time.

Always low, skinnies, baggies... the thing is my mother says: "another pair of jeans" but "they are aaaaaaall diferent!!!!"

(Related to previous post:
I can't with Levi's they are not made for me)

I'm a jeans girls, too. I sometimes wear mini skirts or hot pants in summer, but normally I always w0ear jeans.
My favorites are by Current/Elliott. They fit me perfectly. They back pockets are quite big and positioned low and they are really flattering on my butt and also the inseam isn't too long. The quality of the jeans is awesome, they never sag or fade or anything even though I wash them quite often.
I own a few pair of jeans by this really cheap and trashy brand called Tally Weijl. Their jeans cost around 25$ but they're amazing. Very comfy, very flattering, huge range of different cuts, styles and washes.
A long time favorite of mine are Pepe Jeans. I've been wearing this brand since I was about 10 years old and own a few pairs that I absolutely love.
I also like Diesel and D&G jeans. I really like J Brand jeans but they look horrible on me. Not so much from the front, but they make my butt look square and they bulk around the thighs which is weird. I also dislike H&M jeans' fit and the fact that they sag after wearing them for about an hour. Same goes for Levi's.

I only wear skinnies and sometimes also straight leg jeans. I like my jeans to be low rise, tiiiiiight and anything from normal denim blue to black. I like them ripped, shredded and faded. And the back pockets need to be simple. I don't like crazy jeans with embellishments and such.

Target definitely has nice skinnies for not alot of money. My faves are the Levi's 524 Superlow bootcuts. They fit like a dream, and they just get better with time.

^^I don't get levi's sizing: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11? I don't know what I'd be??

I adore jeans, and I used to live almost exclusively in them until I changed jobs and couldn't wear them to work. I love the washes and denim at G Star and Diesel and and they fit me well. I've also found good jeans at H&M and Topshop, fit-wise, but they're never that satisfying hefty denim I love.

Anyone tried the APC new standard ones? Can't decide if they're really as serious as they make it out, or is it just hype...

Always low and always skinny. ^_^

If I can't afford to pay too much for jeans, I go to Pac Sun (Pacific Sunwear). The quality isn't very good, but the fit and the washes are all up my alley!

Seven 7 jeans aren't half bad either. :woot:

I buy all my designer jeans at Nordstrom Rack since they're marked down 60%. I live in my True Religions because they fit my shape well. I am an A/B 32 cup on top and my butt is massive in comparison! I'm a tiny girl but since I have thick butt/thighs it's hard to find well-tailored pants to fit over my "humps." True Religion is cut perfectly for me but I often find myself lusting over the 7FAM jeans I cannot wear since they're cut for a much flatter booty.

Hey you all denim experts :wink:, help me out! My mission is to find a perfect pair of jeans, which I could buy in different washes. It is quite difficult though, since there is like thousand brands and I don`t have access to try even the fraction of them :(

The most important thing is that I can order those jeans from EU area. Hopefully there is something in price range of 50-100 €.

My shape is womanly, but still pretty lean. I have hips, but actually not very wide, my relatively narrow waist emphasizes my hips. My legs are long for my 168 cm height, but they are not toothpicks, more athletic, toned and they have shape.

I like skinny jeans, but not all skinny jeans flatter my figure.. Slight boot-cut may be my favorite. I like clasic washes and colour, nothing too edgy. I like lower waist more than high, but not Britney Spears-low :D Not for my hips!

Is there anyone who could identify herself with this and have foundd perfect pair of jeans? Share your secrets with me, please :smile:

I've gone through loads and loads of designer/cult label jeans, from True Religion (gosh, 5 years ago?) to Superfine to Tsubi/Ksubi to Nudies and Cheap Monday. The best ones, in my humble opinion, are by Ksubi, Nudie and Cheap Monday. They're basically all I wear now.

Acne jeans stretched out so much so that they simply slid off me when I wore them after a couple of months. And I absolutely abhor jeans that stretch out! Nudies and Cheap Monday truly do not stretch out into an unimaginable size, and their cuts/sizing are always impeccably similar - makes buying them a breeze!

I recently got a pair from Balenciaga black denim which look like trousers, and they fit so well - super skinny and long enough, and do not stretch! Expensive, but well worth it!

I only wear Dish jeans. They don't lose their shape and are reasonably priced (usually around the $100 mark). Best of all, they come in 36" inseams, which means I can wear heels with them!

My roommate was always saying how Pac Sun jeans were great but I was never interested. Then I wandered in one day because I was in search of grey skinnies, and lo and behold, I found the most perfect ones! They were a bit tight at first but they stretched out a bit to be more comfortable (but not enough to be loose or anything, just perfect). It's the exact shade of grey I wanted too that goes well with everything and just really flatters my butt. Hehe! I think I'll go back again cuz the jeans were only 39.50 which is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper (and still good quality) alternative to the other brands I like (J brand and Citizens). I don't like 7's Jeans cause they seem to get a lot of rips easily.

I'm also loving these jeggings I got from Ross, which are really good quality. They were less than 15 dollars I think. Just goes to show that you don't have to pay designer prices to have excellent quality jeans that fit and flatter your body well. But I still like some high end jeans. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->